Plan 4 this weekend

LRG

Does the Rock Pk S go to Howard Beach late at night?

nope. once that relay track north of Broad Channel was opened, the only time you saw a shuttle relay at JFK (like when before the Broad Channel Relay was made) was if

a signal/switch froze

a delay in service causing the rare situation of a train already on the relay track, a N/B (A) waiting just south of Broad CHannel and a S/B train IN Broad Channel

or

Debris/too much snow on the relay track.

Does the Rock Pk S go to Howard Beach late at night?

No, it goes to Euclid Avenue during these hours when there is a plan 4

At least the only express service i saw running was the (A)(D) via IND St. Nicholas/CPW Line. Thank God!

Plan 4 - Forecast of snow (5 inches or more)

Subways Storm Control Center at 370 Jay Street activated.

Operate maximum length trains on all lines Including OPTO lines.

Underground storage in effect.

Local Storm Fighting Centers activated.

All Ice Storm fighting equipment prepared for activation.

G.O.s and work trains will be cancelled where needed.

So does that mean that the (C) and (G) run 10-car trains?

I think Plan 4 is outta effect because my friend told me (E)(F) and (A) were running express today.

It is in effect. the (2)(5)s are unning local. SOME routes are running express like the (A)(D).

Also i dont see any snow this weekend, so idk what was the purpose of this plan............

It is in effect. the (2)(5)s are unning local. SOME routes are running express like the (A)(D).

Also i dont see any snow this weekend, so idk what was the purpose of this plan............

the threat of snow is all they need. and in southern queens, and brooklyn, there was snow. here in rockaway we got about 3 inches. it couldve been worse.

the threat of snow is all they need. and in southern queens, and brooklyn, there was snow. here in rockaway we got about 3 inches. it couldve been worse.

darn, nothing in Manhattan and Bronx of course. I didnt saw much in Downtown Bk, when i went yesterday

well my (A) train yesterday at 5pm to 6pm ran express on the local.

and it wasnt late.

Rock park shuttles ran OPTO and did not run north of Broad Channel.

The order may have been in effect, but its not always followed to the T

With no snow on the ground in MOST yards i would assume so...

Correct sir.........

MTA has to spend monies budgeted for that, even though it could be used elsewhere.........

Archived