Raifan Trip I'm Going On

Daniel The Cool

On My Birthday January 27th I'm Going On A Railfan Trip. Does Anyone Has Suggestions What Lines I Should Do But The (D) Train Is One Of Them
Well are some lines. the B line on the brighton express with an R40 stant and the brighton line is great for taking pics. Another line is the dyre ave line on the 5 great for taking pics. And the 7 line you could get good pics of corna yard from the over pass and woodside on the LIRR and harlem 125 st on metro north esp during rush hour.

the D line is good for photo's. some good spots are 34th-Herald Square, West 4th Street, Grand Street, 36th Street, and all the stops from Fort Hamilton Parkway to Stillwell

Your forgetting one of the major spots on the (D) line which is 9th Avenue.

And I see your avoiding the Concourse line like a plague or shall I mention the entire borough? :P

Well are some lines. the B line on the brighton express with an R40 stant and the brighton line is great for taking pics. Another line is the dyre ave line on the 5 great for taking pics. And the 7 line you could get good pics of corna yard from the over pass and woodside on the LIRR and harlem 125 st on metro north esp during rush hour.

the 27th is on Sunday. B does not run on sunday sadly

Your forgetting one of the major spots on the (D) line which is 9th Avenue.

And I see your avoiding the Concourse line like a plague or shall I mention the entire borough? :P

lol nah, i never ridden on the concourse line except for 161st River Avenue, which is not good for pics

lol nah, i never ridden on the concourse line except for 161st River Avenue, which is not good for pics

161st Street IS GOOD for pics. You just gotta know how to shoot, which direction to shoot and whatnot. Oh wait, but you might be talking of the (D) platform. Its good for video footage which just gave me an idea for my video.

161st Street IS GOOD for pics. You just gotta know how to shoot, which direction to shoot and whatnot. Oh wait, but you might be talking of the (D) platform. Its good for video footage which just gave me an idea for my video.

i AM talking about the D platform. the 4 platform is Excellent for pics cause you get a nice view of yankee stadium, but the D platform is underground, dark and there are too many beams

Archived