Anyone going to CIY?

BMT4Life

Do you have buy the tickets like weeks before the trip?i wish i would have known about the tour oh well theres always next year...

You should call and find out. I think there's always room for more even up the the very last day before the tour.

You should call and find out. I think there's always room for more even up the the very last day before the tour.

Ya, pending if people cancel and whatnot so its best to just give a call to find out. Some of the museum train trips were sold out but some people might cancel the day before or the day of the trip so few tickets become available.

If I were to, I surely wouldn't pay. Just flash the pass, and walk where I feel, that isn't restricted to employees. MTA don't care as I can't sue them if I get hurt on their property, or equipment, on or off duty. It's in the contract. I remember that one well.

If I were to, I surely wouldn't pay. Just flash the pass, and walk where I feel, that isn't restricted to employees. MTA don't care as I can't sue them if I get hurt on their property, or equipment, on or off duty. It's in the contract. I remember that one well.

Any chance that I can borrow that pass?

So basically, you can go wherever you want as long as you are employed by the MTA?

So basically, you can go wherever you want as long as you are employed by the MTA?

No there are some places they"IF" you go there you will be questioned "why" you are there.

So you can walk around places in the barn but after a while you are going to get asked why you are there..

No there are some places they"IF" you go there you will be questioned "why" you are there.

So you can walk around places in the barn but after a while you are going to get asked why you are there..

Would giving a simple reason like "I'm just curious about the place" be enough to get them off your back?

Nope because your only suppose to be in the barn or any areas of track and restricted places if its in the performance of your duties. I remember in School car my TSS nearly got in troube with a Barn Supt because he showed us around without thier approval.

I have been challeged lots of times while on duty just walking into the barn in uniform walking to the car desk .

When you see this stuff everyday you can lose intrest quick.

Nope because your only suppose to be in the barn or any areas of track and restricted places if its in the performance of your duties. I remember in School car my TSS nearly got in troube with a Barn Supt because he showed us around without thier approval.

I have been challeged lots of times while on duty just walking into the barn in uniform walking to the car desk .

When you see this stuff everyday you can lose intrest quick.

Yeah, perhaps so, but sometimes seeing it isn't quite good enough, ya know?

Archived