Stupid Kids on the Track

bveguy

I wasn't sure where to post this story... But...

As I was eating and waiting for a N/B (N) train, I saw 2 teenagers doing graffiti on the tracks. There was a S/B (N) train that came in. As it was leaving, we had a N/B train coming in. I was wondering why the train went so slow out of the station, and stopped when only the first car was out of the station. Then, I see the 2 teenagers running down the express tracks, with the N/B train coming in (slowly.) They quickly stepped on the 2 third rail protection boards, and hurled themselves up onto the platform, as that train was about to hit them. The M/M was coming in slowly, though. We were held in the station for 7 minutes.

Any comments for this kind of stupidity?

As I was eating and waiting for a N/B (N) train, I saw 2 teenagers doing graffiti on the tracks. There was a S/B (N) train that came in. As it was leaving, we had a N/B train coming in. I was wondering why the train went so slow out of the station, and stopped when only the first car was out of the station. Then, I see the 2 teenagers running down the express tracks, with the N/B train coming in (slowly.) They quickly stepped on the 2 third rail protection boards, and hurled themselves up onto the platform, as that train was about to hit them. The M/M was coming in slowly, though. We were held in the station for 7 minutes.

Yeah..they should have fried!!!

...but rail buffs wouldn't do a thing like that. :)

Yeah well...recent events in this so called "community" by some of its more "special" members would prove you otherwise...

Yeah railfans have never been known to trespass or even steal shit.

Just teeming with sarcasm Joe...

Should have gotten pics of this

So i guess those Idiots didnt hear about another Idiot who lost his leg on that Same Line whiel trying to do graffiti a few weeks back huh?

Pathetic...

Archived