NO MORE R32 (A) & (R)

R32 3838

Queens Blvd and Broadway will become more boring now :)

Wait how is the Qns Blvd Line boring to you*in ur opinion*.I actually like the Qns Blvd Express runs powered by the R160's especially on the (F)ox they kick ass and are smoother on curves while going around 35-45mph.But the local I can understand its boring but you'll have some luck of catching a R32 on the (V).

Yep (A) has more 46's than 44's I think from my experience being an everyday (A) rider btwn Euclid Av & 145th St.And the (R) damn sad that that R32 is gone from there you'd have to be vry lucky 2 catch that.Next thing you'll know is 68/A's are gone from the (Q)

Almost end of the era as the last pre 1970 train set is about to be gone. So very soon probably by end of the year, the R32's are history. I am sure Forest Glen is jumping for joy.:)

I miss R32 a little but i personally liked the R42 and even the slants better

If i went a histroic nyc subway car i go to the NYC transit musuem which i visit every year or two. Railfan window imo is overrated and while i admit i was lucky as a kid in the '80's to ride w/ a T/O who was dating my sister way back when and I rode the (:P(D) alot.

What most important to me is the a/c or heat working and train is safe?

was there a strict reason to why they took the R32 off the (A) and (R)?

Well they are putting more R46s onto the (A), I imagine it replaced the 3 R32 trainsets it had.

Will the (A) still have R32s on late-nights/other times the (C) doesn't run though?

Boring in the sense you can't stare out the front window when the train is running thru the tunnel. The river tunnel run is what really made the line really fun.

Its not like you can't anything out the front window on the NTT's it may be blurry on the edges but you can still see what's ahead without sqinting ur eyes if u have great vision,its not really bad.Enjoy the view b\c some NTT's T/O's put newspapers n stuff to cover the view.

I saw an R32 speed into Nostrand today on the (A). Whether or not it was actually an (A) or a (C) is unknown cuz it was moving pretty fast and i was just pulling out in the other direction. All i know is i definitely saw an R32 in service today along fulton exp.

It was a (C) Train, 8th ave was a hellhole today, Switch Problems at Canal st. It screwed up the (A)/© and the (E) this afternoon.

Archived