12-9 Kings Highway On The (N)

Whats special about :52?

That part is about the beginning of the line 'you. and you. and you. and we are HTC, blah blah'. If you watch enough Hulu to see commercials repeated ad nauseum, that line of you and you and you gets embedded like a Vinyl Record into your brain. Now earlier in this thread I said 'and ME and ME' which triggered that commercial to replay into his head thereby causing him to grab the URL and post that here for you to be confused upon :eek:

That part is about the beginning of the line 'you. and you. and you. and we are HTC, blah blah'. If you watch enough Hulu too see commercials repeated ad nauseum, that line of you and you and you gets embedded like a Vinyl Record into your brain. Now earlier in this thread I said 'and ME and ME' which triggered that commercial to replay into his head thereby causing him to grab the URL and post that here for you to be confused upon :eek:

It was embedded in my brain by the crapatorium we call TV

You try seeing it literally 10 timess in a 3 hour span and tell me you won't remember it

As an engineer I feel bad for the crew but this comes with the job. We can all say thats wrong of them for doing that, they are only thinking about themselves. People has lost there jobs, family and hope. These are some of the reason why these thing happen. Some people are pressured to much and they fell like they are going to fail at life. This is going to keep happening, we can hide it but just deal with it.

If you're in the know---is it possible that the woman was already dead when she was hit by the train, and that someone is trying to cover up a homicide?

Foresincs are capable of figuring things like this out so let's wait and see.

It was ruled a suicide.Check out Y2j new thread which updates he story.

But RTOman said otherwise...something about what the press states is not totally correct. I saw the new thread Julio made and I heard it was a suicide beforehand as well though.

But RTOman said otherwise...something about what the press states is not totally correct. I saw the new thread Julio made and I heard it was a suicide beforehand as well though.
I know.Her family claims that she had a history of mental Illness.But if a homicide by any chance,how in the hell can you toss someone onto the tracks without being seen?

I know.Her family claims that she had a history of mental Illness.But if a homicide by any chance,how in the hell can you toss someone onto the tracks without being seen?

By Kings Highway, all those houses have back yards over looking the RoW and it was a crappy day out too.

Archived