(M)/(V) combo will not be going through

LRG

It has been decided that the MTA will not be going through the (M) after all. Instead, the (V) will remain as is, except it will end at 9:30 p.m. instead of midnight, rush hour (M2) trains will terminate at Chambers Street, with every other rush hour (M2) train heading to South Brooklyn (all (M2) evening trains will still head to Broad Street), and the (W), as hoped, will be reduced to a rush hour-only route.

Good news for those who won't have to deal with such detrimental service cuts as they thought. Bad news for those who wanted the new (M) to come to light ;) Oh well....

this is definitely an April Fools Joke. That would make too much sense for the (MTA)

Some people are just oblivious to the fact that today is April Fools day.

I knew something like this was coming, it happened last year.

I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. :cool:

Message board of dreams.....

Funny too because every year this happens and people fall for it, while many others know it's coming. Perhaps next year we should put our collective heads together and come up with a prank to end all pranks that is BELIEVABLE and turns out to be truly hilarious and memorable when proven false later (especially if it leads to the embarrasment of many)

Okay, since the day's almost over, and I want to go to bed....

APRIL FOOLS'!!!!!!

Hope you all had a good day and a safe April Fools' (no throwing people in front of trains ;)). That said, have a good night!

Okay, since the day's almost over, and I want to go to bed....

APRIL FOOLS'!!!!!!

Hope you all had a good day and a safe April Fools' (no throwing people in front of trains ;)). That said, have a good night!

umm most of us already knew it was a april fools joke..lmao.

Archived