Orion VII Artic is not ugly

R44 CNG

Bk tech that looks petty real:tup: But is it possible for one battery pack to push a 60 foot artic bus? Also an artic requires two HVAC units per section.But I can totally see this bus on the road.:tup:

Thanx but it wasnt me who drew this and yeah it would look great on the road:cool:

I'm the one who posted that video on Youtube :) I may re-do the drawings to look like the EPA2010 NGs. Also, I based the artic interior on both the LFSA and the DE60LFR.

Bk tech that looks petty real:tup: But is it possible for one battery pack to push a 60 foot artic bus? Also an artic requires two HVAC units per section.But I can totally see this bus on the road.:tup:

The HVAC unit would be roof mounted for the front section and rear mounted for the trailer section. Although that wouldn't work for EPA2010 specs knowing Orion put the HVAC on the roof for the HEV and Diesel models.

Lol these NG's are taking over the Q3 and Q4 fleet its been a while since I rode an RTS too

The Q85 is still 50/50, chances are I'll ride an RTS & NG in the same day. Their was a recent NG wave now there's an RTS wave lol.

That Orion X isn't ugly.

The Q85 is still 50/50, chances are I'll ride an RTS & NG in the same day. Their was a recent NG wave now there's an RTS wave lol.

That Orion X isn't ugly.

Yay someone in Jamaica, Queens:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived