Get magic keys that open the gates at 468 subway stations for only $27

Yeah and a few days ago they showed a picture of the same douche bag in an elevator holding up a key with big print THE MAGIC KEY TO THE CITYS ELEVATORS.

Here's a better question.

WHY THE F*CK CANT THE NEWS CLOSE THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS!?

Not many people were aware of this till the stupid News blabbed.

Wow, they really are stupid!!!:mad:

Wow, they really are stupid!!!:mad:

Not to mention the track workers who have multiple copies of these keys..

All in all the locks wont be changed...It would cost too much money and the whole point of using the key that currently works is because FDNY and NYPD already had these keys to begine with before transit used it for these gates.

All in all the locks wont be changed...It would cost too much money and the whole point of using the key that currently works is because FDNY and NYPD already had these keys to begine with before transit used it for these gates.

Why single out track workers, what about all the other workers in different tittles who might have this key?

Im sorry you know this how?

Also why single out ONE group of workers?

Because the News thought it could get one over on Transit, pointing out how stupid the employees are.

A good guess is that they are now getting reamed by the FDNY for spilling the beans.

Editors at the Daily News=====>Idiots.

Why single out track workers, what about all the other workers in different tittles who might have this key?
Track workers get singled out I guess because they are one of the first we see when we ride the subway besides Token clerks.Also we always see track workers in areas we obviously cannot enter.Just my theory.

Im not singliing out track workers. As I said previously, there are NYPD and FDNY that have the keys. These three groups are the ones that have and use the keys the most and could give a copy to their buddies like my FDNY friend gave to me. This is why they wont change the locks. This is also why the keys fall into the wrong hands.

The bottom line, MTA takes the cheap way out and gets screwed. If they spent a little more money they would have used a little RFID key about the same size,that cant be copied as easily by most of the public, making it a more secure option to thwart fare beaters.

Editors at the Daily News=====>Idiots.

No.

Idiots > Daily News editors :P

Im not singliing out track workers. As I said previously, there are NYPD and FDNY that have the keys. These three groups are the ones that have and use the keys the most and could give a copy to their buddies like my FDNY friend gave to me. This is why they wont change the locks. This is also why the keys fall into the wrong hands.

The bottom line, MTA takes the cheap way out and gets screwed. If they spent a little more money they would have used a little RFID key about the same size,that cant be copied as easily by most of the public, making it a more secure option to thwart fare beaters.

No matter what the MTA does, someone will always find a way to circumvent the fare.

Unless......they use these super high security custom Mul-T-Locks with RFID chips in each key and RFID readers in said lock cylinders and then have a computer hooked up to said RFID reader in said lock that can tell if the key is Genuine MTA or an unauthorized copy, and make it so that the key can either be disabled instantly, or that the key can be traced by the police, thereby leading to your arrest. But..............my idea will never get implemented due to the fact that the plan costs too much money that we don't have. Maybe if the Daily News could have kept their mouth shut, we would not be in this predicament right now where the MTA is contemplating changing the locks on all those gates, thereby wasting money that the MTA does not have.

Now I'm done with my rant :P

Archived