Jokes thread

MTR Admiralty

The subway car on the (E) train was packed. It was rush hour, and many people were forced to stand.

One particularly cramped woman turned to the man behind her and said "Sir, if you don't stop poking me with your thing, I'm going to call the cops!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, miss, that's just my paycheck in my pocket."

"Oh really", she said. "Then you must have some job, because that's the fifth raise you've had in the last half-hour."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The subway car on the (E) train was packed. It was rush hour, and many people were forced to stand.

One particularly cramped woman turned to the man behind her and said "Sir, if you don't stop poking me with your thing, I'm going to call the cops!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, miss, that's just my paycheck in my pocket."

"Oh really", she said. "Then you must have some job, because that's the fifth raise you've had in the last half-hour."

lol that's a good one especially since it actually happens.

Name this element:

Ba(Na)2

LMAO

I got a computer related one...

Boy: Dad, How was I born?

Dad: well, son your mom & I got together at "Yahoo". we set up a date via "E-Mail" & met in "CyberCafe" your mom agreed to "Download Data" from my "Pen Drive". So I put it in ur moms USB Port & just when I was about to "Transfer", We realised that non of us Had ..."Installed" an Antivirus or Firewall. It was too late to hit "Cancel" nine months Later A "Pop-Up" appeared saying "You've Got A MALE"

During communist era in Poland we didn't have police but citizen militia (M.O.).

In the 70-ties a patrol of militia (two officers and a dog).

Suddenly a guy grabs the dogs' ears, and he started to steer between dogs' back legs.

One of the militiaman ask: "Ej, man what the hell 're You doing?"

the guy respond "Somebody there yield that there is a dog with two dic ks!"

Archived