V Train Fail, I think lol

yoshi

i was on my way home to night when i saw this also sorry for the pic quality i was using my cell phone

jz.jpg

this is a zoom in one as you can see this (V) train thinks it can connect to the (J) and (Z) at woodhaven

jz1.jpg

also heres some shots of the inside of that (V) train

IMAGE_009.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_011.jpg

IMAGE_010.jpg

Very nice photos and the R160 (V) is a fail but obviously, I think they were trying to program the (M) FIND route, :P...

yeah but even the (M) dosent connect with the (J) or (Z) at woodhaven lol

I haven't been on that one. The poles are different.

i have to say i like this one the cool poles and no bucket seats i like it better this way

Nice shots, I'm going to guess the poles are different so more standees can hold the double pole part as opposed to the one pole. I first thought this was the prototype R160B also on the (E).

It also means no sexy pole dancing with that awkward position.

Nice shots, I'm going to guess the poles are different so more standees can hold the double pole part as opposed to the one pole. I first thought this was the prototype R160B also on the (E).

aside from this car almost all the cars on this train had the poles like this too

If you're talking about 8713-8722 that's an R160A-2 the 1st R160 set delivered and in service debut on the (A) back in '06.R160B-1 starts at 8843-9102(Siemens).And so on...

If you're talking about 8713-8722 that's an R160A-2 the 1st R160 set delivered and in service debut on the (A) back in '06.R160B-1 starts at 8843-9102(Siemens).And so on...

Check your numbers again, 8713-8722 is the first R160B set delivered, made by Kawasaki.

Adding to what Metatops said........

Nope. that's the first R160B, and it made it's first run on the (N)

Archived