Spring Creek Update

Calvin

Alert:

1895 is on the BM4.

The switch might start using 18xx and 19xx sendin some 31xx, 32xx and 33xx to College Point. Will CNGs be removed from Express Service?

and

wat kind of 18xx and 19xx are in Spring Creek

Alert:

1895 is on the BM4.

The switch might start using 18xx and 19xx sendin some 31xx, 32xx and 33xx to College Point. Will CNGs be removed from Express Service?

and

wat kind of 18xx and 19xx are in Spring Creek

credits to Vintage Soul :cool:B)

Calvin, just a word of advice, don't quote yourself. Anyways, thanks for the update.

alright, im just givin a warning tat 18xx and 19xx might be in service tis month and idk wat # 18xx and 19xx are in the depot

I think the plan is to gradually phase out all the CNGs from express bus service leaving just the MCIs.

According to TTMG, a whole heap of them just came in, one numbered as high as 1985.

The era of anything but MCIs on the express routes is pretty much over, and come 6/27, it should be over.

I'm not too happy about those older MCI's coming to Spring Creek. Last time they were here all they did was break down.

Thats what been happening with a majority of College Point DL3s from earlier this year when they started getting them again, hasnt been a pretty sight.

According to TTMG, a whole heap of them just came in, one numbered as high as 1985.

The era of anything but MCIs on the express routes is pretty much over, and come 6/27, it should be over.

but how come the ttmg roster didnt change

but how come the ttmg roster didnt change

Beacuse I'm not updating the roster until the two days after the cuts when the smoke clears from all the HUGE movements that is about to occur. Rather than bog myself down with minor movements, I'm waiting for the big hit before updating again.

I'm not too happy about those older MCI's coming to Spring Creek. Last time they were here all they did was break down.

(W)hat if I told you they were doing just that at College Pt but I don't hate them ,I like older Equipement hell I like older woman and older Train cars it's just how they are (M2)aintained that makes all the difference cuz you could give me 1866 1927 1901 anyday everyday as A Reg bus and I'll be happy

Archived