Has anybody ever made a mistake at an Amusement Park?

FamousNYLover

I know this is transit forum and I want to share my memory of my mistakes.

I remember one time I made mistake at Playland's Log Flume few summers ago because It was my first ride and not knowing the rule, I took off T-shirt.

This was because I never ride on wet rides before, so I was not sure.

I nearly unbuckled my seat belt on the Tower of Terror in Disney World. It launched without warning and I was just desperately searching for something to hold on to. I ended up holding to the seat in front of me, the person didn't know because they were leaning forward lol. My bro & cuz was laughing at me, they rode it before but it was my first time so I didn't know what to expect. It was fun though.

Btw there's absolutely nothing to hold onto, there's just a seatbelt across your lap.

I know this is transit forum and I want to share my memory of my mistakes.

I remember one time I made mistake at Playland's Log Flume few summers ago because It was my first ride and not knowing the rule, I took off T-shirt.

This was because I never ride on wet rides before, so I was not sure.

Uh.....Look, I don't even know what to say on this one. I just regained consciousness after laughing for about 3 minutes straight and hard. I just have to ask the million dollar question. What possessed you to remove your shirt?

Uh.....Look, I don't even know what to say on this one. I just regained consciousness after laughing for about 3 minutes straight and hard. I just have to ask the million dollar question. What possessed you to remove your shirt?

I thought all wet rides I have to take off T-shirt because that was my first wet ride.

After Playland attendee told me I not suppose to take T-shirt off, I told them, "Sorry, I didn't know b/c it was my first time."

On Playland Plunge, I remember the rule and kept it on us it splash down like wave.

Yeah, there just some things that should NOT be shared with the 'general public'.

That said, i left an umbrella on a seat at a park [when I was kinda young] and the next moment I knew, it was gone. And it was a kinda expensive type [totes ~$20].

I have to say I've done nothing foolish at an amusement park

Yeah, there just some things that should NOT be shared with the 'general public'.

That said, i left an umbrella on a seat at a park [when I was kinda young] and the next moment I knew, it was gone. And it was a kinda expensive type [totes ~$20].

And now you see why you should get the $3 umbrellas...cheaper and easily replaced.

(I say watch out for 'em.....I had one, used it ONCE, put it back in the plastic case, next time I opened it, most of the metal rods had rusted away :P)

Totes umbrellas are nice since you need only one hand to close it without having to fidget with a regular one to close it. Since that incident, I haven't lost one since and they last way longer than those cheap ass $3 umbrellas that would fall apart in a few uses.

Mine fell apart in ONE use, not a few.

But it cost 99 cents :P

Has anybody ever made a mistake at an Amusement Park?

yeah... it was at busch gardens... out there in virginia... I was like what, 10,11 (years old)@ the time...

we were on the locomotive train there (y'know, the one that take you to/from different parts of the park)... well anyway, I had just won a tigger doll after making 20 consecutive shots in those basketball hoops; the ones that they have bound to the wall....

I was short tossing tigger up in the air as the train was moving....

took an awkward bounce off the roof of the train... couldn't get my hands on it... arms wadn't long enough @ that age....

so rather take a sudden movement sideways (risking my own dam life).... ppl started saying (awwwwww) as it fell... not only did it fall off the train, but poor tigger drowned to death... fell 50 feet onto the river below (the train was on a bridge when it happened)... grandmother kept telling me to stop before it falls off the train...

that's what being stubborn does for you.

listen to your elders.

Archived