My decision

DOB2RTO

I'm going to ride the wave of misery out, and not think to much about it. I will be calling, the HR person periodically to find out when the next class is. She told me June is when one was requested, but anything can happen in between, and since she is the all knowing one at HR, I will be calling her line. I won't be let down again, and this time around I might be so excited I might be "sick" (unless it's my RDO), on the day I have to for the medical. As for Liberty Lines, I am due for my yearly raise from the MTA and can't really afford to take a pay cut, and restarting for a company that just might end up being apart of the MTA. I would be back at square one either way.

Chris,I can't find that thread that you started about becoming a bus operator,searched all over,maybe it was moved. It was a very long first post that you wrote,very good information. Where did it go?

Hey Locomotion. Here is the link- It was moved to the transit career and info forum. Its all the way at the bottom of the forums page.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2070&page=14

Archived