No 2/5 between Dyre/241st and Grand Concourse

rr4567

Due to a truck hitting the elevated structure at the 174th Street Station:

There is no (2) train service in both directions between the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station and the East 180th Street Station.

There is no (5) train service in both directions between the 149th Street-Grand Concourse Station and the Eastchester-Dyre Avenue Station.

As an alternate customers are advised to use nearby Bx4, Bx12, Bx16, Bx19, Bx21, Bx26, Bx28, Bx30, Bx40 and Bx42 buses.

Please expect delays in (2) and (5) train service at this time.

Wow the first time i heard a truck hit a elevated structure before and what was the last time did it happen?

once a week just not all is told because its the bronx they dont care too much for it it seems but it happens alot because at 174th its very low like 9.5feet trucks keep forgetting how tall they are (2)(5)

once a week just not all is told because its the bronx they dont care too much for it it seems but it happens alot because at 174th its very low like 9.5feet trucks keep forgetting how tall they are (2)(5)

Oh crap I thought it crashed into a pillar but it hit the top of the structure...not good :tdown:

Thats not good :tdown:. Trucks driver have to remember at 174th its very low but no they dont care.

I agree.

One time when I was taking pic of buses at 5th Av/80th st, there was oversize van tries to go into Museum Parking Garage, but sign in garage said, 12ft something, no overhead. If I didn't say anything, the van might try to go in and stuck himself.

Archived