NJT in GA

Kanarsie Guy

Nice Catch! If thats 95 north, then they are on there way up here!

There were going East on I20 towards Atlanta I say about 10-15 min from ATL.they were koming from West Gerogia or maybe alabama are NABI's made in the south???...maybe a south system is thinking bout getting NABI's the sign or the front said "TRAINING FOR ALL FACILTYS".I didn't follow they stayed on I20 toward ATL I take 285 Home.

There were going East on I20 towards Atlanta I say about 10-15 min from ATL.they were koming from West Gerogia or maybe alabama are NABI's made in the south???...maybe a south system is thinking bout getting NABI's the sign or the front said "TRAINING FOR ALL FACILTYS".I didn't follow they stayed on I20 toward ATL I take 285 Home.

My guess is that they'd take I-20 East into Atlanta and then I-85 north to Petersburg, VA for I-95 north. Either that or I-20 east to Florence, SC and then I-95 north which seems to be out of the way to me.

Seems odd that they would drive them up to NJ. I figured they would ship them.

(NJT)'s busses are somewhat different from most of (MTA)'s because NJT fleet tends to do a lot of highway running. For example...... I myself ride the GO 28, from the airport at terminal C to the off ramp is all interstate 55 mph, broad street i believe is 45 or 50. The ones with the caterpillar engines get up to speed quite quickly and handle the speeds very well, the suspension absorbs most of the bumps at speed, pretty smooth riding bus. Not surprised at all that they are being driven to delivery, also helps with breaking in. Sometimes i feel more vehicles should be self powered for delivery, especially if that's what they will do for their entire useable life.

- A

Archived