Goodbye FreshPondDepot

Fresh Pond

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Hello everybody (again). The person formerly known as FreshPondDepot was hit by 9146 as he was taking a photo of it :P

Seriously, it was time for a name change, there's so many variants of my name here lol

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Lol if you look at the name there's so many variants here and since I was the original, why not change my name

Welcome Fresh Pond enjoy the forums :)

Thanks...I like it here so far B)

I like the "image" that the name Fresh Pond Road and Fresh Pond Depot suggest - a nice, clear, fresh pond. I wonder if it was named for an actual pond.

Welcome back, Fresh Pond.

I always thought there was an actual pond there

Hello everybody (again). The person formerly known as FreshPondDepot was hit by 9146 as he was taking a photo of it :)

Seriously, it was time for a name change, there's so many variants of my name here lol

OMG I thought you died or got seriously hurt or something...then I saw the smiley face lol.

I need a name change too.

OMG I thought you died or got seriously hurt or something...then I saw the smiley face lol.

I need a name change too.

Lmfao no

Archived