Mother and Daughter Attacked on the A line

blkfire765

Whoops. THanked by mistake and yes they did, the MTA NYCT Police: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Transit_Police

Right now they have the (MTA) Police but thats design for Metro-North ad LIRR, i think it would be nice to replace NYPD with MTAPD, but idk.

When Guiliani came into office he merged the Transit Police, Housing Police, and regular police, so that any police officer can address any crime any where in NYC. There were sqaubbles of, this isn't your juriduction, and stuff like that, but I am sure it was also a financial reason Rudy did it. Basically, when his daughter was arrested for shoplifting last week, any NYPD officer could have arrested her.

Unfortunately, the (A) just runs through many of the worst neighborhoods out there. The Upper West Side, or all of Upper Manhattan was once called "The worst place in the city to grow up" and it runs the oldest fleet, and the Pitkin area isn't exactly the best place to go during the night

Wow, hope they find the attackers soon. (A) lines just runs into some places that just aren't safe at night. Same with the (J) and (3) in my opinion.

The Euclid Avenue area is pretty badly run down. You can tell just by seeing the area even when it's empty that either no one cares about their neighborhood, or they can't afford to care for it. Usually when they look like that, crime is usually pretty high, and it's usually bad crimes like the one mentioned.

Of all the majority lines i rode, the (A) is one of the worst lines ive been on including the (C) but except the (E) is ok cause of the R160s and good areas it been on. The (A) uses the old R46s form the dead V and the (C) just the plain vintage R32s and scrapped out R44s. SERIOUSLY, the (A)(C) is not safe and worst goin to Far Rockaway. It also has the home of the Rockaway Park (S) which has few people about 2 only and uses (A)s R46s.

No race has been described

Of all the majority lines i rode, the (A) is one of the worst lines ive been on including the (C) but except the (E) is ok cause of the R160s and good areas it been on. The (A) uses the old R46s form the dead V and the (C) just the plain vintage R32s and scrapped out R44s. SERIOUSLY, the (A)(C) is not safe and worst goin to Far Rockaway. It also has the home of the Rockaway Park (S) which has few people about 2 only and uses (A)s R46s.

No race has been described

The (S)? 2 people? Maybe in the winter, but during the summer the (S) is PACKED

I know this is off topic, but where the hell did the stupid pwn come from meaning own? Was it some one dyslexic, or with fat fingers and they kept hitting the wrong key?

It came from the game "WarCraft," when the developers of the game accidentally misspelled "own" and they typed in "pwn"

It came from the game "WarCraft," when the developers of the game accidentally misspelled "own" and they typed in "pwn"

Eh not really,

Pwn (below: Various pronunciations) is a leetspeak slang term derived from the verb own,[1][2][3] as meaning to appropriate or to conquer to gain ownership. The term implies domination or humiliation of a rival,[4] used primarily in the Internet-based video game culture to taunt an opponent who has just been soundly defeated (e.g., "You just got pwned!").[5] It was popular among Counter-Strike gamers before spreading through the more general Internet world.[6] The past tense and past participle, pwned, may also be spelled pwnd, pwn'd, pwn3d, pwnt, poned, pawned, or powned.[citation needed]

In hacker jargon, pwn means to compromise or control, specifically another computer (server or PC), web site, gateway device, or application. It is synonymous with one of the definitions of hacking or cracking. The Pwnie Awards are awarded by a group of security researchers.[4]

Popularity of the term among teenagers rose in the mid-2000s, with the spread from the Internet written form to use in spoken language

the (C) is alot ©almer,but the line does see it share of crazy people...I've been seeing alot of them going to work lately.

Not too much a fan of the ENY, Canarsie, Brownsville or Ocean Hill neighborhoods, yyou wouldn't see me there and I'm from Jamaica, Queens

Not too much a fan of the ENY, Canarsie, Brownsville or Ocean Hill neighborhoods, yyou wouldn't see me there and I'm from Jamaica, Queens

Agreed. Sure some people say that crime could happen anywhere, but right now ENY has the highest crime rates in the city.

You best believe I'm staying right here in Flatbush. Lol

Archived