"Guess the Location" Thread - New Jersey Transit

Harry

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**IMAGE**

Clue: One bus line pass through it while other NJT lines pass it one street above. Should be easy for you guys.

dam.... I remember gettin off there... that's the last stop of the 166.... or is the 167?

In either case, it's up there in Bergenfield....

don't have to give me credit, but that's veterans plaza, and it's near a set of RR tracks.... sry, don't know the names of the streets though...

dam.... I remember gettin off there... that's the last stop of the 166.... or is the 167?

In either case, it's up there in Bergenfield....

don't have to give me credit, but that's veterans plaza, and it's near a set of RR tracks.... sry, don't know the names of the streets though...

bingo!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Since no one has done this in a while, I'll start a new one.

5302.jpg

Here's the clue. I'm a route that goes on a specific street on one trip only, bypassing the rest of the route. The other ONE ONLY TRIP skips part of the route but returns to end at the normal point. To win, name the route and the street that I turn into for that one route where I bypass the rest of the route.

I have no picture sorry but i can however i can describe it

"The busiest transportation hub in up North Hudson County is home to several lines and this was formerly a racetrack for trolley cars back in the day and if your are bus driver thank god they have burger king for your breaks"

I have no picture sorry but i can however i can describe it

"The busiest transportation hub in up North Hudson County is home to several lines and this was formerly a racetrack for trolley cars back in the day and if your are bus driver thank god they have burger king for your breaks"

What is Journal Square?

No but this is the start point for departures to the last stop and yes it has a bk however in this endstop you can easly cross to other side unlike JSQ where your close to chain fence above path trains into summit ave.

Nunguessers 91st Street North Bergen

Buses that stop there: 22/23/84/84P/88/88C/89/128/156/159/165/166/168/181/751/ Formerly 86/86P may years ago.

Nunguessers 91st Street North Bergen

Buses that stop there: 22/23/84/84P/88/88C/89/128/156/159/165/166/168/181/751/ Formerly 86/86P may years ago.

Yes you are correct , Nunguessers sounds like nuggetssers but no that is not the work. Also home is the start point for NY Waterway buses and for drivers delight all the things they need to power their day,quick chek,dd,white castle,bk and cvs. i say make it more into a mini

terminal or something idk.

Pass or go?

Yes you are correct , Nunguessers sounds like nuggetssers but no that is not the work. Also home is the start point for NY Waterway buses and for drivers delight all the things they need to power their day,quick chek,dd,white castle,bk and cvs. i say make it more into a mini

terminal or something idk.

Pass or go?

Go.

14082-1.jpg

I'm a major bus boarding/alighting location in Northern NJ. I have 15 bus routes that pass through me during the week, with some routes taking me to the Port within 30 minutes if there is good traffic.

Your quest:

Name the location, and name all the routes that go through here.

willowbrook mall....

oh lord... all the routes that go there... um... #11/28, 191/3/4/5/7/8, 704, 705, 712, 748

probably some others, but that's all I can recall, off-top.....

I'll pass for now....

also the 75, 871 and 874. Correct.

I'll pass too.

• 3 months later...

This has been DEAD for a while, So, let me try this again.7678-1.jpg

Now, this should be a easy one. Three bus lines stop here. In 2010, it used to be four.

Your objective: Name this location, name the three CURRENT LINES, the previous line, AND the 4 lines that pass by this stop.

This has been DEAD for a while, So, let me try this again.7678-1.jpg

Now, this should be a easy one. Three bus lines stop here. In 2010, it used to be four.

Your objective: Name this location, name the three CURRENT LINES, the previous line, AND the 4 lines that pass by this stop.

This is the Bergenline Ave Light Rail Station/"bus lanes" near HCCC home of 22x,86p to Newport and last stop of 181 there was one point the 156 went inside and the other lines passing by is 22,84,89,159 Bline side and 88 ,88C,154 on the Kennedy Side

This is the Bergenline Ave Light Rail Station/"bus lanes" near HCCC home of 22x,86p to Newport and last stop of 181 there was one point the 156 went inside and the other lines passing by is 22,84,89,159 Bline side and 88 ,88C,154 on the Kennedy Side

I'll give it to you though the line that went inside was actually the 159.

Pass or go?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived