Beaten for buying beer with a $50

mark1447

This shows how crazy most people are in this world:

A gas station clerk was charged with beating a customer with a wooden stick after he tried to buy a six-pack of beer with a $50 bill.

Renu Zaman, 22, of the 3300 block of 43rd Street West, Lehigh Acres, was arrested by Collier County, Florida deputies at the Sunoco Gas Station on West Main Street in Immokalee.

According to a Collier Sheriff’s Office report, the customer said that when he tried to pay for the beer with a large bill, Zaman yelled at him, “You Mexicans have too much money.”

He then began beating the customer with a stick that was stored under the counter, the report said, leaving him covered in blood.

Deputies said the incident was caught on the store’s surveillance tape.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39203534/ns/local_news-cleveland_oh/

and http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/entertainment/weird_news/clerk-accused-of-beating-customer-trying-to-buy-beer-with-fifty-dollar-bill-wptv1284592689071

Sad about the situation, but this is why a person should use a $20.

$20 or not, you can't hit someone only because you have too much money. So if i pay $100 for a snicker bar, i have to suffer for this? hell no. Even tho thats too much money..

Sounds like racist store clerk o_0

Americans are just getting stupider and more racist and bigot everyday. I wonder whats next. *sarcasm begins* Maybe the US would change. Maybe America would become a just and friendly nation. *sarcasm ends*. Same thing with the Mosque at the World Trade Center. I want them to move the Mosque several blocks away and build it. Though most Americans believe that Muslims are taking over the US. Anyway the US has way more manpower. I doubt they would be able to attack us after 9/11 anytime soon. If they do attack us using nuclear weapons then we would nuke them back.

This douchebag and all the other people like him need to be exiled and placed on some damn remote island.

If they do attack us using nuclear weapons then we would nuke them back.

You do know what nukes are capable of, right? There is no retaliation to speak of when dealing with nukes: only preemptive strike and win or mutual destruction.

Americans are just getting stupider and more racist and bigot everyday. I wonder whats next. *sarcasm begins* Maybe the US would change. Maybe America would become a just and friendly nation. *sarcasm ends*. Same thing with the Mosque at the World Trade Center. I want them to move the Mosque several blocks away and build it. Though most Americans believe that Muslims are taking over the US. Anyway the US has way more manpower. I doubt they would be able to attack us after 9/11 anytime soon. If they do attack us using nuclear weapons then we would nuke them back.

Ignorance, and racism rears it's ugly head daily!

I doubt they would have ever attacked us in the first place if Bush had not pretended like he didn't know what was about to go down. He was warned on several occasions by multiple intel agencies. But all he cared about was the Greenbacks, and his constituants. War = $$$$. Do you think he gives a damn about any of the damn near 9000 American who have lost their lives on and since 9/11? Hosting Bin Laden's at the White House, then flying the whole family out of the country on 9/12, dealing with the same business professionals as know terrorists, leading us all to believe that Iraq had WMD's, leading us to believe that his administration had no way of knowing about 9/11 when several CIA and NSA agents admitted that they knew. The connection between Bush and Islamic Radicals is very disturbing to me, and we just all let the door close on this issue quietly, when an all out investigation should have been launched into both Bush Administrations.... Now if this had been Clinton or Obama, it would have been hell to tell the capitan! Please don't get me started!

Archived