R160's on the R

ConductorB

@SubwayGuy & Bill,I'll leave it at that,no further comments about the 46's.

And R160's don't run on the (R) from time2time Mark we or some of us don't see them as often as we did a few months ago.They run everyday whether it's 2sets to 5sets they're out there(maybe expect on weekends).

Everyone on this site Has the right to say what they want

No they don't. Read Harry's rules again.

Even I don't get to say what I want all the time around here. No one does.

Number one wacth your attitude, the Freind that hes talking about is a seinor T/O that has and gets lots of respect so if I was you I would wacth your tone because that's one person you don't want to talk about,

Who, initials GR? PS T/O's don't necessarily know about car moves. I get all of my information from people well connected in Car Equipment. When I get information, I also don't immediately go and blab it on here. I don't name them, I don't indicate who they are (except their department), and I say nothing because everything is subject to change. A lot of railfans could learn from that. Wait and see before posting BS.

Third there is a difference between posting what you "heard" might happen and posting what you want to happen. There is too much of the latter here. You don't make decisions and neither does anyone else here. Opinions are unwanted in threads that are supposed to be about facts.

and number 3 IM not no f**king blowhard,

Read that again. You just called yourself a blow hard. Gee you're beginning to sound like another know it all that got banned around here.

ohh my lord, i sat for weeks on end without posting and im reading too many childish arguments over trains and other personal feelings... since guys were so sensitive? since when trains became more important than making money and enjoying life? i'd say get a grip...for those of you goin back n fourth like cat n mouse.

Yeah all they talk about is "R160 R160". If you people are in love with it so much why don't you order one from Kawasaki if you have the money and then you can marry it and do you know what with it. Just stop filling this board with R160 talk there is more to life then a subway car.

Actually almost all objects are called a she. It has to do with ships. They were always called a she. The reason is unknown but historians believe during the early days of sailing every ship was always dedicated to some goddess, and as a result the ship was referred to as "she". Another theory is that the crew always thought the ship "cradled" them like their mother and as a result treated it with a great deal of respect. Either way because of that almost all objects including ships have been called "she", "her" ever since.

I was recently thinking of this as well. It's likely Jung's concept of the Anima (which is basically a sort of [subconscious] feminine complex in males that stems from the mother and involves our sense of "life-giving energy", and is projected onto women, and in this case, likely, objects of love, or which provide protection and shelter by "carrying" us).

To me, big powerful mechanical objects always carried a very masculine connotation, however. I always thought it was strange to see them as female.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

It may be early, but do I need the popcorn???

I got my coca pebbles ;)

Archived