R160 A Train Enters Broadway Junction

Guest MTA Bus

Im Not going to Lie, This thread went way off course, and 2 train master is not talking about the (A), nobody is foaming over the R160 signed up as (A) and saying that's its going to the (A), and @ IND Man is it your business what people do, if Railfans want or like to see whats going on with subway cars, what's the problem, its their life not yours, You guys say get a life, what do you guys do for a living besides bashing people, Its good to think sometimes, maybe you guys that like to bash others because they like to see what's going should worry about yourself, Like I said before , I know I have a Life, I know I do other things besides this, I have no need to argue, people may not like me oh well, its not going to bother me, I will just sit there and look at you guys like jackasses.

You ever hear of something called punctuation? Also as for what I do, I actually work at preserving trains unlike people who have these "grand" plans to do something. Also, I thought you said you were done posting on here?

This is another example of the R-160 signed up as a random line. I have seen NTT trains signed up as different letters, so what's the big deal? I personally wouldn't make a fuss about R-160 trains or any new technology train being signed as a random route. It's just silly.

Anyways nice catch to the orignal poster.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Um..y did u quote my post?And I know this so why are you telling me?And workers do this b\c it's a tease,and its actually funny.Such as the R44 signed up as a (:).

Just did it to make a statement about ENY R160s no harm done apologies all around

I think it may be time to refer to the plan everyone seems to be referring to.

What is actually going to happen!

LMAO I almost pissed my pants after reading that

Im Not going to Lie, This thread went way off course, and 2 train master is not talking about the (A), nobody is foaming over the R160 signed up as (A) and saying that's its going to the (A), and @ IND Man is it your business what people do, if Railfans want or like to see whats going on with subway cars, what's the problem, its their life not yours, You guys say get a life, what do you guys do for a living besides bashing people, Its good to think sometimes, maybe you guys that like to bash others because they like to see what's going should worry about yourself, Like I said before , I know I have a Life, I know I do other things besides this, I have no need to argue, people may not like me oh well, its not going to bother me, I will just sit there and look at you guys like jackasses.

No offense but the R32s are not a life nor any train type. Since you do talk about them a lot bro and go around for them... But thats a small sector of your life, im not saying your whole life.

Trains/buses is not all of my life. I got other important things to deal with. Family, friends, my hobby, education and etc...

No offense but the R32s are not a life nor any train type. Since you do talk about them a lot bro and go around for them... But thats a small sector of your life, im not saying your whole life.

Trains/buses is not all of my life. I got other important things to deal with. Family, friends, my hobby, education and etc...

Not Really, If I like R32's I like R32's, what that have to do with life, That's what I do for the hobby, I like older trains, Big deal, I do other things more often, Im not in the subway everyday, And I just don't ride R32's, I take photos of other things, and I don't consider the R32's apart of my life, so don't get that one twisted.

Not Really, If I like R32's I like R32's, what that have to do with life, That's what I do for the hobby, I like older trains, Big deal, I do other things more often, Im not in the subway everyday, And I just don't ride R32's, I take photos of other things, and I don't consider the R32's apart of my life, so don't get that one twisted.

Its fine on what you like, but you dont have to spread it all over the place, otherwise people will think your odd and stuff.

hey i like the redbirds but i dont blast it out all the times to everyone.

And of your not riding the R32s because of the recent changes on the IRT (1) line with its Corona 62As, which idk if they are still in service.

Not Really, If I like R32's I like R32's,

No one's saying anything about that. You can like what you like. Just don't expect everyone else to. Personally I like prewar trains better, but that's just me...someone says they like something else I really really don't care.

what that have to do with life, That's what I do for the hobby,

No offense, but that's not doing anything for the hobby. Liking things doesn't preserve or restore them. Also of the folks that just take pictures, very few of them what I call "contribute" to the hobby. Photographs are an important part of preservation because they contain a detailed image "worth 1000 words" that can aid a historian, or even a preservation effort in terms of restoring a car to the appearance it had at a specific time frame. This means capturing important details like the seating arrangement, grab hold/bar layout, seat material, paint colors, pole position, and floor. Most railfans do not do these things, or they edit color out of their shots to appear more "artsy" and some that do are not good enough photographers for their images to be reliable or useful for any archive. I can only think of about 5 people who actually do that.

So excuse my cynicism when a railfan says they "ride, like, and photograph"

I like older trains, Big deal, I do other things more often, Im not in the subway everyday, And I just don't ride R32's, I take photos of other things,

Good so then do those things. You don't have to rush to the R32's defense on here every time someone says something bad about them. You don't have to rip on hardworking shop crews that you don't even know because you think they're not letting those cars be as great as you think they can be. I have no problem with any subway cars, I enjoy them all, which is why I think all this stupid fighting over what goes where is bullshit. There's other things to talk about than people on this forum (and there's a lot of them) who just like to act like they're in the know about car moves and things that won't mean shit in 6 months anyway.

Guest MTA Bus
You are joking right?

It was coming from the train yard. The driver changed the sign to the (A) Train. I just happened to get a video of it. As soon as it stop, it changed the sign back to the (J).

Lol See what happens when someone throws up A Sign on something that's not suppost to be lol , This is why I do those funny things cause , Look what it does Lol , I wonder if there are peeps out there that's have seen me go by with A nutty sig like Q60 going down Lex , Then went nuts trying to figure it out lol Hey RTO big up to that Train Op lol tell him hehe

It was coming from the train yard. The driver changed the sign to the (A) Train. I just happened to get a video of it. As soon as it stop, it changed the sign back to the (J).

Im very much aware where the train was coming from along with a few other things thanks...:P

Some people here can be so mean.

If you care, than post, and if you don't, then don't post. It's really as simple as that.

It's not about caring or not caring. It's about the morons that see a photo of something and assume it was in service and plan out a whole bunch of car moves that aren't going to happen in fantasy land as a result. Then they fight about fictional car moves.

It's not about caring or not caring. It's about the morons that see a photo of something and assume it was in service and plan out a whole bunch of car moves that aren't going to happen in fantasy land as a result. Then they fight about fictional car moves.

IAWTP!!

i dont understand why this is even a thread...the video was HORRIBLE. then you have people making assumptions, which normally are pointless.... Think about it ...a regular passenger is not going to spot an R160 signed up as (A) in the ENY yard. another, perhaps better example; when R32's were at ENY for maintainence, i didnt witness passengers staring aimlessly and scratching their heads to figure out why are (C) trains over there. so why should any "railfan" try and make it headline news if they see a letter that isnt normally signed on a particular car class?

I was just wondering because the train actually stopped and I don't take the time to actually know what the (J) platform actually looks like...

If you dont know hot the (J) platform looks like then get up from your computer and go the line, simple as that.

How on earth is the (A) from its Fulton Line gonna head all the way up to the BMT El.......................

Some people here can be so mean.

If you care, than post, and if you don't, then don't post. It's really as simple as that.

Or better yet, foamers stop posting garbage and causin others to argue over stupidity, simple as that.

An (A) sign on a (J) is nothing to foam about.. You see something, that doesn't mean it will happen and you don't need to run around in circles foaming.

Stop foaming. I wish people would have something better to talk about that R160's. No all they talk about is R160's. Please get a fu*king life already. If you have the money then order one from Kawasaki and marry it then you can do what you know with it. Just stop filling the boards with R160's.

Archived