R160 A Train Enters Broadway Junction

Guest MTA Bus

I think the idea was to start the '160s coming to the A' hysteria. I remember that video of the 142A coming thru Euclid I believe on the way to Pitkin. [off topic] A school car TSS told me yesterday the names of the equipment to go on the 7 line for CBTC is the 142S [/off topic]

I think the idea was to start the '160s coming to the A' hysteria. I remember that video of the 142A coming thru Euclid I believe on the way to Pitkin. [off topic] A school car TSS told me yesterday the names of the equipment to go on the 7 line for CBTC is the 142S [/off topic]

For the (7), those 142S' coming now? Or when the 188's come in?

I said that I would be off this site, but the hell with it, Not trying to start anything, I rather just make peace and etc, anyways:

The R142S are the ones from the (4), I already Knew because they have the CBTC kit or whatever already installed

As for the R160 part, I already Know what's going to happen, its extremely obvious.

As for everyone, You better have a camrea ready, That's all im saying, CPW will never be the same after this, trust me you will foam:cool:

Well expect a change on the 8th Av/CPW.Also Brighton/6th/Concourse.

I know what you're going to say but I won't believe it til I see it.

The changes that 2 Train Master is saying that R68/R68As from Coney Island Yard will move to 207th Street with an exchange of R32s.

1. How is that possible if the news says R179s supposed to go on the (A)(C)

2. Its not even enough R32s to take over all the R68/R68As from Coney Island Yard.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

FTR: that's the southbound (J) platform...possibly that came from the yard

Um yeah what you said.... :cool:

The changes that 2 Train Master is saying that R68/R68As from Coney Island Yard will move to 207th Street with an exchange of R32s.

2. Its not even enough R32s to take over all the R68/R68As from Coney Island Yard.

Umm...NO,stop ASSUMING!!! And if you know the 32's don't match the R68/A total then why bring this up anyway? You are like 10% right.

I know what you're going to say but I won't believe it til I see it.

Wrong, The R68/A's are staying at Coney Island.

Who cares about what goes where, get a damn life kid.

Some people do care b\c it affects some people's commute and the environment(meaning peoples attitudes*operators and regular passengers),if you don't why even start shit up calling somebody a "kid" same shit happened in another thread.And if you don't care why didn't you ignore this and post?*not meant to be answered*

Some people do care b\c it affects some people's commute and the environment(meaning peoples attitudes*operators and regular passengers),if you don't why even start shit up calling somebody a "kid" same shit happened in another thread.And if you don't care why didn't you ignore this and post?*not meant to be answered*

Does the train get you from point A to point B? If it does, what difference does it make?

Archived