New Wall at 86th Street (R)

bveguy

That is why I will take a crystal clear shot of this on Monday for BVE developers. They just started putting this up today, so I went to check out the single tracking that I heard over the radio and got this.

They have put A piece of new wall on the southbound track a month a go, slow work.

Finally they made a real wall instead of that ugly 1/2 done tunnel lol

Yea if you can, please get a texture-style (no angle;straight) shot for the BVE developers, that would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I will have it up on Monday.

The work is slow to put it up. The mosaics are ugly... garfaiti vandals will probaby going to hit very soon.

You must not know how to tell time. I was at the station at 6AM on Saturday and nothing was up, now there is alot of these prefab sections on the wall.

Excellent catch. The old walls (which are also at the Lawrence St. (R) station) made the station look so drab. Even though these mosaics aren't the best looking in the world, it's a dramatic improvement. Does anyone know if these will go up at Lawrence St. too?

Excellent catch. The old walls (which are also at the Lawrence St. (R) station) made the station look so drab. Even though these mosaics aren't the best looking in the world, it's a dramatic improvement. Does anyone know if these will go up at Lawrence St. too?

Probably, to go along with the renovations/Jay Street Connector

As I promised, I have come with the textures and a few more pictures. Since I got banned from BVEStation quite a while ago for some false accusations, I will post them here.

Textures:

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6181.jpg

Other stuff:

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6186.jpg

Although half of the northbound wall still needs to be tiled up. I think that's why the (R) will run shuttle buses between 95 and 59 this weekend.

Archived