NJ Hi-Railers Train Show 2010

Harry

Now thats Dedication with some Rails to boot ,Wow ,I love that tunnel entrance also that 34 street sign is official but one thing is missing from this ....And LRG would agree with me on this but two slant 40's would of looked :tup: because that D set to me is ugly and for the price they are :tdown:

Its from the NJHiRailers Collection. Those guys are sick! The largest O scale model railroad in the east coast. Its over 180 feet long by 40 feet wide. It took about a year for them to finish their subway setup. They are just perfecting it now. I would like to run my trains on their layout but they are too far out of the way. Awesome pics Harry.

• 2 weeks later...
Although this is very nice, i DESPISE the Hi-Railers. They dont let 12 and 13 year olds in because the dont want to be a "babysitting service". If they want kids to get interested in the hobby, how is that the way to do it???

Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about.

Although this is very nice, i DESPISE the Hi-Railers. They dont let 12 and 13 year olds in because the dont want to be a "babysitting service". If they want kids to get interested in the hobby, how is that the way to do it???

I really think your talking about the wrong club. Have you ever been to the Nj Hi-Railers or are you just spouting untruths. Everything we do is with the interest of younger people. Any given club day has at least 3 teens in attendance. The club was founded by a 13 year old!!!!

I really think your talking about the wrong club. Have you ever been to the Nj Hi-Railers or are you just spouting untruths. Everything we do is with the interest of younger people. Any given club day has at least 3 teens in attendance. The club was founded by a 13 year old!!!!

Thanks Ben. This is the second time that I have gone and there's been nothing but children of all ages at the show. Mostly families. And a kick-ass O scale layout.

Archived