What are you doing on New Year's Eve?

TrainFanatic

I don't have anything in mind at the moment. Times Square is definitly not on the list. Everyone knows how stupid some people act during New Years Eve. So I might as well stay my scrawny little ass inside and watch the ball drop safe and sound from my living room tv. :cool:

So what do you guys have in mind?

Im going to catch the R68A <Q> Again as a special, and go to the Georgia Diner (Queens Blvd & next to Grand Avenue stop (Mx)(R)). Its a nice place--but expensive.

Georgia Diner ftw! That place is amazing... definitely makes top 10 in all of NYC.

Watching a fireworks show in Downtown San Diego at Midnight. Earlier in Day visiting My Dad's grave to lay flowers in the Oceanside, Ca. (Camp Pendelton)area and maybe dinner at Hometown Buffet.

Had planned to go to LA area to see either the Clippers NBA or Ducks hockey game. My mom was not feeling great on X-mas so My sister/Brother in Law going on Friday. (New Years Eve Day)

FYI. The D ick Clark/Ryan Seacrest on ABC and Carson Daly's NBC New Years Eve Special are tape delayed here in Southern California. Only the CNN Times Sq. Special w/ Anderson Cooper is shown 'live' here on the west coast.

I'm gonna run naked from hoboken to 8th street on HBLR.

Kidding.

Ball drop live on my PHONE! :cool:

iOS app for new year's eve allows people to count down and watch the ceremony live in the app via dedicated web server. It can do 3G but wifi recommended.

- A

Archived