Some eastern div pics from today.

trainfan22

Verrry nice shots!!:) I'm at the Rock Pky Sta. all the time. Love the (L). Are those R160's or R143's? And what the heck is that EP007 car??? I'm still learning.

Thanks the R160s has the flag on the top of the MTA logo. The R143 has the flag on the bottom of the MTA logo. And that EP007 car is an R127 which collects garbage from stations and is VERY rare and hard to find. Its an non revenue train it mostly comes out at night but sometimes it comes out during the day....

Nice shot's. I love the new R160s you guys have!
I hate them, they suck. After a while of riding them you get sick and tired of them. They were fun to ride when they first came out like any new train, but once you learn their flaws and stuff you get sick of them. The whole NYCT is gonna be new tech trains soon. Its horrible.

I hate them, they suck. After a while of riding them you get sick and tired of them. They were fun to ride when they first came out like any new train, but once you learn their flaws and stuff you get sick of them. The whole NYCT is gonna be new tech trains soon. Its horrible.

What about them that you don't like?

For me I say the inside looks a little barren and a little too spartan. But, then again, you guys have a helluva lot more people that need to get on.

What about them that you don't like?

For me I say the inside looks a little barren and a little too spartan. But, then again, you guys have a helluva lot more people that need to get on.

If the inside was a bit more fun to look at i think they would be a lot more fun to ride. I personally like them, as when they are empty you can play with the acceleration/braking g-forces... :)

- Andy

Thanks i took the R143 pics at rocaway parkway not broadway junction...
Yeah I noticed. What I ment was its nice to see someone photograph the Larry from a location other then BWJ. I use to photograph the Larry but I notice that the number one line for Crews to report you is the Larry in my experience so I don't even bother with that line taking pics. I'll be taking pics for like 5 mins and then hear a Larry crew come on the radio and call me into control center for taking pics. Shame...

Archived