Subway Platform Jump

Ok I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to always do that to see if it was possible but I always had this little fear of the 3rd rail...and the train lol

In all seriousness, that was a careless move. He coulve hit the 3rd rail and got BBQ'ed or (since he was at a elevated station), fall between the track ties and fall to his death

While I've always wanted to do that, I think it's too reckless a move to try at a subway station.

Especially when there's the risk of plummeting 6 feet to the tracks and touching the third rail. It's not safe to do at any active rail station.

Especially when there's the risk of plummeting 6 feet to the tracks and touching the third rail. It's not safe to do at any active rail station.

The fact that it's not safe makes it even more tempting to do so for them. It's not exactly smart, but the thrill and admiration earned makes it worth the risk in their minds.

The fact that it's not safe makes it even more tempting to do so for them. It's not exactly smart, but the thrill and admiration earned makes it worth the risk in their minds.

Until they become a bloodstain on the front of the train....

Archived