R46 back on the F

Queens Surface

Its good to have the R46 back on the F train im tierd of seeing those R160s everyday it gets boring at times.

Guess what you'll and others will get over it.....the R-160's are staying on the (F) until its time for time for them to go....don't like the equipment on the (F) use another line to get home, school or work!

I think I saw 4 R160 ®'s :o

I saw 2 in a row & Lex Av-59 Street, then took the (R) to Forest Hills. As I was approaching Forest Hills, a Manhattan Bound R160 (R) was pulling out, and when I was on the R46 (R) I saw one again at 67 Av going to 71 Av.

Bad News! x_x

I was on the (F) train today, I went to Lexington Avenue-63 Street and got the tram. I was only to find out that the train behind me was the R46 (F)!!! >:o

Tomorrow if im not with my friend, Ill be on the (F) Hunting for it...

Bad News! x_x

I was on the (F) train today, I went to Lexington Avenue-63 Street and got the tram. I was only to find out that the train behind me was the R46 (F)!!! >:o

Tomorrow if im not with my friend, Ill be on the (F) Hunting for it...

Dude so what! It's your lost go out tomorrow get a life and a job seriously! The (F) is a long ass line its not like a shuttle or the (G) where there are very few trains.

the snowstorms been affecting the amount of cars available, wait till the snows gone before you jump to conclusions about car assignment changes

also the R160 (R) has been around since before the big snowstorms

theres 1 thing im noticing of the R160 R timeline:

Before cuts: 10 R160 R for 10 R46 F

After cuts: 1-2 for rush hour service

Winter Pick: 2-3 sets

Why did the (R) got reduced to 3 sets in customer service when it was once 10 sets on loose?

srry, but i have 1 more question to ask:

On weekdays, i saw like alot of R160Bs mixing with R160As on weekdays on the (F). I was wondering why I just saw very few R160Bs on the (F) (even the mixing) on weekends

It doesn't matter R160A/B's are the same except the door closing sounds the A's have a clack/click and the B's have a Boom.Theres nothing special,weird or rare about that.Its like an R142A coupled to the R142A's with the CBTC(7731-7810) same shit.

Its good to have the R46 back on the F train im tierd of seeing those R160s everyday it gets boring at times.

Oh yeah it does get boring, a random R46 (F) for me is well appreciated by me! But it is what it is!

Thanks guys for all the comments, finally the videos are up:

Archived