R46 back on the F

Queens Surface

Perfection!!!

I remember the good ole days, when the (F) was 100% R46 and it operated via 53rd.

Same here!

Ok um.. 2 things!

*Are you sure this isn't just a one time thing? Are you say you did this today?

*What the F*ck is thr (R) doing @ Parsons Blvd

But nice R46 (F) shots. It would be very shocking if it is what I think it is...:(

1. Who knows if it's a one day thing & yes everything was taken today except for that R160 (F) at Smith-9th.

2. R46 ®s usually lay up at Parsons from time to time.

aaaaaah...Ok then

But I still don't Believe R46s are officially back on the (F)! It's probably a re routed (R) train. Like how they re route R160 (F)s to ®s

no, what it should be:

-R46 on the (F)

-R160 on the (R).

damn I was about to go on a subway trip today, but Instead I decided to cancel it b/c of the snow. uugh now I wish I never cancelled it! :cry:

I bet then that today there were 4 sets of R160's on the (R). Ive been noticing about 3 sets of R160 on the (R) every saturday....

Nice!

If that were are R32 or R42 then we could talk business l0l.

LOL, I wish I could ride a R42 on the (F) again but I am very happy with a R46!

aaaaaah...Ok then

But I still don't Believe R46s are officially back on the (F)! It's probably a re routed (R) train. Like how they re route R160 (F)s to ®s

It was not a rerouted (R). I first caught it at 179th St. and at Coney Island it was headed to 179th again.

Ok um.. 2 things!

*Are you sure this isn't just a one time thing? Are you say you did this today?

*What the F*ck is thr (R) doing @ Parsons Blvd

But nice R46 (F) shots. It would be very shocking if it is what I think it is...:(

aaaaaah...Ok then

It did happen, and it was because of the snow.

no, what it should be:

-R46 on the (F)

-R160 on the (R).

damn I was about to go on a subway trip today, but Instead I decided to cancel it b/c of the snow. uugh now I wish I never cancelled it! :cry:

I bet then that today there were 4 sets of R160's on the (R). Ive been noticing about 3 sets of R160 on the (R) every saturday....

Well , due to all that's happened in my life recently(Grades , Depression , Trying to find a new B.F.F(up to some avail so far) , coping with loneliness , Snow getting in the way of my plans , still getting rejected by you know who , ect..)

I really stopped caring about trains a bit , so I don't care! leave everything on the (F) and (R) the way it is now or whatever! I have too much on my plate to care right now! and you should too kid. Get another hobby , find some more friends. No offense , but there is certainly more to life than this.. TRUST ME!!

Well , due to all that's happened in my life recently(Grades , Depression , Trying to find a new B.F.F(up to some avail so far) , coping with loneliness , Snow getting in the way of my plans , still getting rejected by you know who , ect..)

I really stopped caring about trains a bit , so I don't care! leave everything on the (F) and (R) the way it is now or whatever! I have too much on my plate to care right now! and you should too kid. Get another hobby , find some more friends. No offense , but there is certainly more to life than this.. TRUST ME!!

Take it from my experience, don't share too much of your personal life at NYCTF. It will only cause people to ostracize and hate you. I made that mistake last year.

The R46s are more aesthetically appealing

Correct

Archived