R46 back on the F

Queens Surface

Take it from my experience, don't share too much of your personal life at NYCTF. It will only cause people to ostracize and hate you. I made that mistake last year.

That and no one on here really cares unless their a personnel friend that you know off line. This goes for everyone on here.

Well , due to all that's happened in my life recently(Grades , Depression , Trying to find a new B.F.F(up to some avail so far) , coping with loneliness , Snow getting in the way of my plans , still getting rejected by you know who , ect..)

I really stopped caring about trains a bit , so I don't care! leave everything on the (F) and (R) the way it is now or whatever! I have too much on my plate to care right now! and you should too kid. Get another hobby , find some more friends. No offense , but there is certainly more to life than this.. TRUST ME!!

01) Why are you telling me what to do?

02) You think I dont have any?

03) Yes we know that. Move Along.

04) Does this have anything to do with the R46 (F)?

05) If you stopped caring, then you shouldn't have said anything!

:tdown:

What he said was completly off-topic, Move along.

Now, back on topic, what time did you catch the R46 (F)?

Nice catch.Also what was special about that R-46 (F) is it had a snow plow thing I believe.I can't remember the word but it was the 1st R-46 to have that and it helped remove snow off the Viaduct & El in Brooklyn.

That R-46 was back where she belongs carrying (F) signs/LCD doing her job like the 'ol days.Sure which that was another REAL train (Budd).

Nice catch.Also what was special about that R-46 (F) is it had a snow plow thing I believe.I can't remember the word but it was the 1st R-46 to have that and it helped remove snow off the Viaduct & El in Brooklyn.

That R-46 was back where she belongs carrying (F) signs/LCD doing her job like the 'ol days.Sure which that was another REAL train (Budd).

The R46 do not nor have they ever had any kind of plow on them.

Well , due to all that's happened in my life recently(Grades , Depression , Trying to find a new B.F.F(up to some avail so far) , coping with loneliness , Snow getting in the way of my plans , still getting rejected by you know who , ect..)

I really stopped caring about trains a bit , so I don't care! leave everything on the (F) and (R) the way it is now or whatever! I have too much on my plate to care right now! and you should too kid. Get another hobby , find some more friends. No offense , but there is certainly more to life than this.. TRUST ME!!

Dude, life is tough all over. I have my own plethora of issues, as does everyone else. The point is.......CHILLAX!!!!!

Dude, nobody cares about your life. We know where we're going with our lives. You also do not have permission to tell people what to do. And stop acting like a wise guy.

Let's not go that far

Oh please...one R32 wouldn't hurt...however if it were one of these (70s throwback):

img_100050.jpg

or hell, even these (1930s throwback):

img_28601.jpg

then we're really talking!

Actually lets go that far. When the R32s where on the (F), it was a much better ride.

IAWTP!!!

Nice catch dude!

Never smart to post details of your personal life on the internet. However, I can agree with the bold statement, there are certainly a few names on here to take this shit more seriously than others....not naming names either....

Great Photos Eman! The R46s on the (F) is a CLASSIC!

hahahaha your making me laugh with the BOLD! If you really didnt care you would bash the R160s..!

Nice catch dude!

Never smart to post details of your personal life on the internet. However, I can agree with the bold statement, there are certainly a few names on here to take this shit more seriously than others....not naming names either....

Oh talking about personal detail... Its funny becuz he leaked something in his profile infozz which is WAYYYY TMI! xP But Idc~ LMFAOOOOOOOOO

The things a person learns after getting smacked up for an ipod. :confused:

Archived