Happy Valentines Day!♥

Ftrainfan

yes happy Valentines day too!

♥♥♥ (I just see square boxes I use Windows XP)

if...only....I didn't...break...UP!!! :cry::cry:

Hah, you crybaby..........

Ahhh!!!! My wallet is getting thinner as I type. Nooooooohh!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::, my money...... it's gone......:cry::cry::cry:...........

I haven't got any valentine. Girls just love a guy for physical attractions these days, and when I try to ask one out they would just laugh. Gee this is great for me right?.

Just like the lottery, all you need is a dollar and a dream...

I haven't got any valentine. Girls just love a guy for physical attractions these days, and when I try to ask one out they would just laugh. Gee this is great for me right?.

Open up your horizons, unless they already are. I don't mean size wise. If you like chubby, don't go skinny, and vice-versa. Just try different ethnicity of women, if you haven't done that already, or if it won't kill you..........

SHADDAP B)

yes I stole your line rr4567!

Yes, sir.........

Just like the lottery, all you need is a dollar and a dream...

That will get the ugliest of the uglies laid...........

Gee I am looking for a beneficial relationship that might help my future not a one night stand plus I am a teen.

Teens are having longer relationships these days. Those are usually the quite ones, you see going to school and home, not hanging out that much. There are some who hang out, who do have longer relationships though. All these types who have longer relationships at teen years, are usually more mature.........

Archived