Not enough room in the TM?

MainStreetBound7

Plus the costs to replace/maintain a part that gets worn out must be expensive. So wouldn't it be best to not run the cars so often?

As for the possible locations, I'm not going to bother commenting on this anymore. [Not worth it and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.] The only reason this would ever be brought up for real is if the SAS were to get to LM and the MTA deciding they want to activate the Court St station for revenue service.

The chance of Court St being used for revenue service is slim to none.

76th Street abandoned station near Pitkin Interlocking could be another great place to store soem TM Trains, they should have used that some long time ago too, and it's somewhat accessible from street level

I see someone has a sense of humor. We could have new exhibits every April 1st for the foamers.

76th Street abandoned station near Pitkin Interlocking could be another great place to store soem TM Trains, they should have used that some long time ago too, and it's somewhat accessible from street level

That is somewhat good. The 76st Station is a large rumor of being "Completed", but the rumor has a cover up involved. If they were to utilize that for a future extension north up to the Roosevelt Avenue Terminal Spur. Which gives the question, why not use the Roosevelt Avenue spur. It has 4 tracks and 2 platforms.

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Cuz the only way in and out for trains is through the crowded QBL corridor. Let's say some of the cars in the exibit has to be moved to 207 for repairs (assuming its running under its own power). If it breaks down, then that spells chaos for the corridor

Besides, there's no tracks up there

you would build up the station of course. reconfigure the roadbed to add 2 lever switches. The rail corridor can take it I think. besides, they would move any cars needed via diesel locomotives or other moving cars. It would be the perfect location to hold any spare set of the R40S & M

Archived