Testing my new camera(Fordham & Morris Heights)

2 Train Master

I'm surprised West Farms still has such old buses... :eek:

Yea the buses are getting old quick.Orion VII's are about 6-7yrs old.The oldest if the Orion V's from '96(I think) then the '98-99 Orion V CNG.Then the 1xxx Artics mixed with higher numbered ones.Youngest bus they got is the O7's and they're kind of falling apart.

Yea the buses are getting old quick.Orion VII's are about 6-7yrs old.The oldest if the Orion V's from '96(I think) then the '98-99 Orion V CNG.Then the 1xxx Artics mixed with higher numbered ones.Youngest bus they got is the O7's and they're kind of falling apart.

It's esp. weird when they cut service, which gave them an opportunity to get rid of older buses... :P

Nice photos and video's (although you stole my photo spot:p)

What camera do you have now?

Ehh...thats my spot also.It was a Christmas gift that I expect too last about a year and a half until I get a job and think about getting another camera.

Its a Polaroid i1437 14MP.Great shots,good recording but when I zoom the sound is silent but its better than my former camera which was a FujiFilm J10 8.2MP that couldn't zoom in recording.This camera is a HUGE upgrade.

Archived