Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
2 Train Master

Testing my new camera(Fordham & Morris Heights)

I'm surprised West Farms still has such old buses... :eek:

Yea the buses are getting old quick.Orion VII's are about 6-7yrs old.The oldest if the Orion V's from '96(I think) then the '98-99 Orion V CNG.Then the 1xxx Artics mixed with higher numbered ones.Youngest bus they got is the O7's and they're kind of falling apart.

Yea the buses are getting old quick.Orion VII's are about 6-7yrs old.The oldest if the Orion V's from '96(I think) then the '98-99 Orion V CNG.Then the 1xxx Artics mixed with higher numbered ones.Youngest bus they got is the O7's and they're kind of falling apart.

It's esp. weird when they cut service, which gave them an opportunity to get rid of older buses... :P

Excellent shots! :tup:

Thanks

Do u kon how many of the 98xx and 99xx CNGs are in JG now?

and nice pics :P

I have no idea but the newest O5 CNG I seen up here was 9836 I think(thats a former JG bus I believe)

Awesome Shots! :)

Thanks

Nice photos and video's (although you stole my photo spot:p)

What camera do you have now?

Ehh...thats my spot also.It was a Christmas gift that I expect too last about a year and a half until I get a job and think about getting another camera.

Its a Polaroid i1437 14MP.Great shots,good recording but when I zoom the sound is silent but its better than my former camera which was a FujiFilm J10 8.2MP that couldn't zoom in recording.This camera is a HUGE upgrade.