Lfs Taking Over

ciboii22

Found some more in bay ridge this morning , these brakes are Off the hook .

0f4417d8.jpg .

653b2847.jpg . 1d2558a6.jpg . 14c3e001.jpg . aafdf848.jpg . 3e0f8f81.jpg . 58586723.jpg .

I'm glad I don't haves to post that I had8007 this morning! You did it for me! I had to help the Guy in 8023, he was having kneeler issues. I got it going again. And thanks for taking a pic of my backside! Lol

I'm glad I don't haves to post that I had8007 this morning! You did it for me! I had to help the Guy in 8023, he was having kneeler issues. I got it going again. And thanks for taking a pic of my backside! Lol

Ohh snapp that was you ??? , i saw a guy moving up 8023 and then ran back to 8007 , i was standing there with sweat pants on infront of the bus . I got a video of you pulling 8007 up . I didnt even know that was you .

Ohh snapp that was you ??? , i saw a guy moving up 8023 and then ran back to 8007 , i was standing there with sweat pants on infront of the bus . I got a video of you pulling 8007 up . I didnt even know that was you .

Yeah that was me!! The best was yet to come for the guy in 8023. He had the windshield broken by a rock on one of his trips!!!!!!!!!

I was the GUY running back and forth!! lol My morning exercise!

Yeah that was me!! The best was yet to come for the guy in 8023. He had the windshield broken by a rock on one of his trips!!!!!!!!!

Wow already a problem , Staten island will tear up these . Mta should give 1 lfs to lga and see how they handle that 1 -_-

I was the GUY running back and forth!! lol My morning exercise!

LMao im like why is that guy running back and forth ! , well now i know who you are , will you be on the S53 tomorrow morning or your an extra?

Wow already a problem , Staten island will tear up these . Mta should give 1 lfs to lga and see how they handle that 1 -_-

LMao im like why is that guy running back and forth ! , well now i know who you are , will you be on the S53 tomorrow morning or your an extra?

No Im on the 51 n 76 tomorrow. I work Vac Relief. this week Im on the Extra List.

Damn kids.

It's not the depot or anyone elses problem, just a bunch of kids thinking they are cool by throwing rocks at the bus. It'll be fixed.

How about we send your RTSs to LGA and let them send the Orion VIIs down to your area?!

These buses will get a beat down once UP gets them... those RTS's get pounded on all their local routes, except maybe the B64 lol.

NO!!!!!

Lmao

No Im on the 51 n 76 tomorrow. I work Vac Relief. this week Im on the Extra List.

Ahh damn ! ill come to staten island when i go on vacation nextweek

Damn kids.

It's not the depot or anyone elses problem, just a bunch of kids thinking they are cool by throwing rocks at the bus. It'll be fixed.

How about we send your RTSs to LGA and let them send the Orion VIIs down to your area?!

Lol , we can fix the orion VIIs . I wish ulmer park had some of those .

These buses will get a beat down once UP gets them... those RTS's get pounded on all their local routes, except maybe the B64 lol.

Lol

Nooo!!! that means 3607 would be sent up there :cry::cry: -_-

I hope LGA gets more RTS, that means more for me!

Nooo!!! that means 3607 would be sent up there :cry::cry: -_-

I hope LGA gets more RTS, that means more for me!

Lol i heard they are supposed to get 8753 , i dont know if its true or not but yea .

You heard this from who? No specific numbers get sent to LGA. Only the ones that seem to be good.

A guy that works @ lga named michael , he told me lga might get 8753 . I dont think they will get it .

Archived