Orion V CNG Galore !

Cait Sith

Oh Nice !

I'll probably do that then. Thanks for the info !

WARNING: Do not wait for the QBx1 after 9PM. Side Effects include feet getting stuck to the ground, starvation due to going so long without food, and back problems.

BTW they run like every 20 mins at the heart of rush hour, every other time during the day every 30-40 minutes. After 9pm it's every 60 minutes.

Nice shot of 9942, I rode that bus today on the QBx1.

WARNING: Do not wait for the QBx1 after 9PM. Side Effects include feet getting stuck to the ground, starvation due to going so long without food, and back problems.

BTW they run like every 20 mins at the heart of rush hour, every other time during the day every 30-40 minutes. After 9pm it's every 60 minutes.

Nice shot of 9942, I rode that bus today on the QBx1.

I've had to wait even longer than 60 minutes for the QBx1 sometimes, and that was in the late afternoon in Co-Op City. If you're taking it simply for fanning purposes, my suggestion is that you not access it from Flushing or from Co-Op. Take the (6) to Pelham Bay Park (the last stop), and take it either into Co-Op or to Flushing from there. If you take it into Co-Op, don't turn around and wait for the next Pelham Bay-bound one to come; take the Bx25/26/28/30 to get back, and if you take it into Flushing, come back to the Bronx via the Q44. It's one of the most unreliable routes in the system.

Archived