Summer Nostalgia Train Ride Dates

+Young+

Sunday, May 22, 2011: "Nostalgia Ride: 4 Train to the Bronx!" Click here for more details.

Saturday, July 23, 2011: "Coney Island Bound!"

Adults $50/Children $25 Museum Members $35/$20

Saturday, August 20, 2011: "To the Rockaways, By Rail and Bus!"

Reservations accepted at (718) 694 1867 beginning May 3rd for NYTM Members and May 11th for the general public.

Sunday, May 22, 2011: "Nostalgia Ride: 4 Train to the Bronx!" Click here for more details.

Saturday, July 23, 2011: "Coney Island Bound!"

Saturday, August 20, 2011: "To the Rockaways, By Rail and Bus!"

Reservations accepted at (718) 694 1867 beginning May 3rd for NYTM Members and May 11th for the general public.

WTH Happened to the may Low-V trip the thread got closed.

Nice to leak super early through the Members reservation week. (If applied)

And these are the same from last year... Blah............

Sadly no TOMC :P as that I was hoping. Or something non-Low Voltage and R1/9.

But Aug 20 event, I'll see on that, even if they have R1/9, mainly because of the bus i MAY go.

And these are the same from last year... Blah............

Sadly no TOMC :P as that I was hoping. Or something non-Low Voltage and R1/9.

But Aug 20 event, I'll see on that, even if they have R1/9, mainly because of the bus i MAY go.

The Low-V's and the R1/9's are the only 2 museum trains that can run,don't expect the TOMC to run.

I already know. Who knows when it will run again.

I got the mailing the other day, it said nothing about keeping it off the internet.

Also, there are people who know when the TOMC might run again... not for the foreseeable future.

King Of Redbirds- the May 22nd trip is the Low-V trip that had it's thread closed down.

I hope I'm not asking too much, but is there any word on what will be done with the R36 cars? Sadly I won't be able to ride any of these trips, but I will be in the city pretty soon this summer hopefully.

Nothing is being done as far as I know.

I got the mailing the other day, it said nothing about keeping it off the internet.

Also, there are people who know when the TOMC might run again... not for the foreseeable future.

King Of Redbirds- the May 22nd trip is the Low-V trip that had it's thread closed down.

I thought the museum had that note that told members not to leak this info during the members registration week?

any "do not post" notice did NOT apply to the May trips because the full calendar of events may not be finalized in time to notify everyone beforehand and still leave time for them to reserve for the May events.

besides if you're not a member and you try to reserve during a "member's only" period, you're still not going to be able to.

IDK why it's not running the T.O.M.C every subway car is younger than the Low-V and R1-9. I don't see the problem.

1) Age has nothing to do with condition of equipment.

2) Older cars draw better. Bet every one of you would come running if the Brooklyn El cars were running this year (note: they're not)

3) The SMEE train DOES NOT DRAW because it is still too recent for the general public. SMEE trips were ran in 2008 and 2009 and were the two lowest drawing trips those years. The 2009 trip did slightly better because the Low-V's also ran.

1) Age has nothing to do with condition of equipment.

2) Older cars draw better. Bet every one of you would come running if the Brooklyn El cars were running this year (note: they're not)

3) The SMEE train DOES NOT DRAW because it is still too recent for the general public. SMEE trips were ran in 2008 and 2009 and were the two lowest drawing trips those years. The 2009 trip did slightly better because the Low-V's also ran.

Now if only someone would sticky this post so that the same damn people can stop asking about the TOMC every few months. They know who they are and they get the same response EVERY time.

Archived