Trump to China: "Listen, You Motherf*ckers"

MHV9218

Listen I want a real president, and this is what I want a real president to be like. He/She must be tolerant, intelligent, able to fix the economy, has a nice personality, good willed, has a kind heart, willingness to communicate, and listen, wants peace, looks are a plus though, has powerful skills in politics, and etc.

*Clicks the "X" on my browser*

eHarmony.com.

Idk but that post sounded real personal.

Listen I want a real president, and this is what I want a real president to be like. He/She must be tolerant, intelligent, able to fix the economy, has a nice personality, good willed, has a kind heart, willingness to communicate, and listen, wants peace, looks are a plus though, has powerful skills in politics, and etc.

....... What does looks have to do with somebody being qualified for this job? Its the president of the United States not a GQ model lol. I was doing the diddy bop while reading your post until I read that part. Then this was my reaction...

t65s86.jpg

....... What does looks have to do with somebody being qualified for this job? Its the president of the United States not a GQ model lol. I was doing the diddy bop while reading your post until I read that part. Then this was my reaction...

t65s86.jpg

Now that is Presidential material.

Trump is an idiot.

China sucks and is the cause of a lot of our problems. But right now they've got us by the balls.

You change domestic policy and start paying back their debt to the point they DON'T have us by the balls, and then you kick them in the teeth.

You don't kick them in the balls when they're pointing a loaded gun right between your eyes.

Donald Trump is an idiot.

(Sarcastically) I think I have solved the Mayan Calendar 2012 situation. The world MAY end on 12/20/2012.

It WILL END if Donald Trump wins the 2012 election.

It WILL END if Sarah Palin wins the 2012 election.

It MAY END otherwise.

If Trump or Palin wins the election I am likely to move, and I will be hoping for the world to end. Four years with one of those knuckleheads as president might well be worse than the destruction of everything ever.

Call me conceited, but instead of COMPLAINING about future electoral results, why don't you go and make a DIFFERENCE by presenting the facts to people and doing research on finding out who is running that will make the most positive effect and endorsing his or her campaign. This is not directed at anyone specifically, but just putting it out there...

Personally, I believe Trump is an idiot and if anyone votes for him, it should be viewed as a joke. If he or Palin somehow gets elected, I'm not moving out, but I will do my best to sabotage their agendas if they bring negative results.

KTrainExp we are all entitled to our opinions.

Yeah and I kinda respect his. It is a pretty good point. I mean obviously Chump is trying to draw attention. We should probably get informed on who else is running and start getting to know them. I mean everybody knows Chump right?

Call me conceited, but instead of COMPLAINING about future electoral results, why don't you go and make a DIFFERENCE by presenting the facts to people and doing research on finding out who is running that will make the most positive effect and endorsing his or her campaign.

And that's exactly what I have been doing on the Off Topic board for over two years now. Presenting people the facts of the class warfare between politicians/wealthy business and the American people and encouraging them to SEE THE LINK FOR THEMSELVES and think critically when any public action is taken. Instead of criticizing me because you think I'm being negative for the hell of it, take a look at the facts. What is there to get excited about? The only thing worse than uninformed pessimism is uninformed optimism. In my case, it's informed pessimism.

I haven't found a candidate for 2012 worthy of endorsement. Obama said the right things but he hasn't DONE the right things so far. He caved in to special interests and to the Republican party when the American voters elected him to CHANGE the George W. Bush horses*** that had gone on for 8 years. Yet here we are the rich have their tax breaks, saving them thousands and millions. What do you have? Oh my, a $400 tax credit, and the possibility you may soon lose your job. We still have this "service based do-nothing" economy...still are dependent on foreign, well, not just energy but actually...everything. We are threatened by a growing deficit that we will have to pay for in increased taxes and fees on everything (you really think the rich will be made to pay by the current leadership? or by future leadership?)

Have we ended the foreign wars that bleed money out the government, drive oil prices up, kill our young men and women, and cater to special interests? No, of course not. S***, then we might have to find jobs for all those service men and women when they come back.

Have we done ANYTHING to reduce the debt, investigate the financial crisis and punish the criminals FINANCIALLY to reduce the debt and send a message that those who steal from the public to enrich themselves will be made penniless? Nope.

Have we made a stand for workers' rights, and sought to limit the influence of lobbyists and special interests groups through tightening of campaign finance regulations? Nope, we've actually LOOSENED them.

It's work work work till you die, and look forward to the weekend if you get one, and that's it.

NO ONE in 2012 offers hope, unless someone new throws their hat in the ring and I will endorse them if I think they are competent.

But if you think that Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Bobby Jindal, Donald Trump, and Mitt Romney are worth getting excited for you've got some pretty low standards.

I'm not going to endorse someone simply because they're "the lesser of seven evils."

And that's exactly what I have been doing on the Off Topic board for over two years now. Presenting people the facts of the class warfare between politicians/wealthy business and the American people and encouraging them to SEE THE LINK FOR THEMSELVES and think critically when any public action is taken. Instead of criticizing me because you think I'm being negative for the hell of it, take a look at the facts. What is there to get excited about? The only thing worse than uninformed pessimism is uninformed optimism. In my case, it's informed pessimism.

I haven't found a candidate for 2012 worthy of endorsement. Obama said the right things but he hasn't DONE the right things so far. He caved in to special interests and to the Republican party when the American voters elected him to CHANGE the George W. Bush horses*** that had gone on for 8 years. Yet here we are the rich have their tax breaks, saving them thousands and millions. What do you have? Oh my, a $400 tax credit, and the possibility you may soon lose your job. We still have this "service based do-nothing" economy...still are dependent on foreign, well, not just energy but actually...everything. We are threatened by a growing deficit that we will have to pay for in increased taxes and fees on everything (you really think the rich will be made to pay by the current leadership? or by future leadership?)

Have we ended the foreign wars that bleed money out the government, drive oil prices up, kill our young men and women, and cater to special interests? No, of course not. S***, then we might have to find jobs for all those service men and women when they come back.

Have we done ANYTHING to reduce the debt, investigate the financial crisis and punish the criminals FINANCIALLY to reduce the debt and send a message that those who steal from the public to enrich themselves will be made penniless? Nope.

Have we made a stand for workers' rights, and sought to limit the influence of lobbyists and special interests groups through tightening of campaign finance regulations? Nope, we've actually LOOSENED them.

It's work work work till you die, and look forward to the weekend if you get one, and that's it.

NO ONE in 2012 offers hope, unless someone new throws their hat in the ring and I will endorse them if I think they are competent.

But if you think that Mike Huckabee, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Bobby Jindal, Donald Trump, and Mitt Romney are worth getting excited for you've got some pretty low standards.

I'm not going to endorse someone simply because they're "the lesser of seven evils."

I actually like Mitt Romney. He did a great job as governor in Massachusetts. He cut taxes, created jobs AND cut the deficit. He's fiscally conservative as I am. :cool: More importantly, he seems to be becoming a protectionist, which I especially like and he understands the danger that China is.

Archived