Trump to China: "Listen, You Motherf*ckers"

MHV9218

I am going to leave the US for Canada if Trump ever gets elected into office, or anyone like him for that matter. They are just going to be attention seeking, ignorant racist bastards. This is why our nation can't solve the crap that we are in. Stupid people like him get all the attention, and the right people along with the people that are good never get any attention.

I am certain that if Trump wins we are going to have a big nuclear war with China very soon, and Chinese-American relations are only strong by trade. They aren't strong in any other way. I am Chinese by the way, but I am not biased in my opinions. Either way both China and the US needs oil, because it's vital to both economies. I am sure a war between both nations would eventually destroy the world.

Trump will never get into office. Lets be realistic here. But if by any chance he got in then this country as we know it will no longer exist. Because he runs his mouth so much and doesnt know when to shut up and he would start some war that would finish us off.

Trump will never get into office. Lets be realistic here. But if by any chance he got in then this country as we know it will no longer exist. Because he runs his mouth so much and doesnt know when to shut up and he would start some war that would finish us off.

I don't suppose we could make peace with our enemies by packaging this guy up and handing him over to them. :confused:

I don't suppose we could make peace with our enemies by packaging this guy up and handing him over to them. :confused:

Lol! Well when Bush started his book tour a few months ago, the European Union gave him a courtesy call to inform him that he would be arrested on site if he stepped foot in one of their countries. I really wish they wouldn't have even called his ass!

Listen I want a real president, and this is what I want a real president to be like. He/She must be tolerant, intelligent, able to fix the economy, has a nice personality, good willed, has a kind heart, willingness to communicate, and listen, wants peace, looks are a plus though, has powerful skills in politics, and etc.

Listen I want a real president, and this is what I want a real president to be like. He/She must be tolerant, intelligent, able to fix the economy, has a nice personality, good willed, has a kind heart, willingness to communicate, and listen, wants peace, looks are a plus though, has powerful skills in politics, and etc.

this dude campaigning for a mate....

this aint match.com

lmfao. I can't believe you just posted that.

Archived