Wisconsin man eats 25,000th Big Mac

Via Garibaldi 8

Not to gross anyone out...but Big Macs give me diarrhea.

LMAO.... Nelson point and laughs... HAHA!

I haven't eaten a Big Mac or any McDonald's in almost 8 years. I stopped eating that crap a long time ago and don't frequent any of those fast food places. Last time I attempted to eat at McDonald's back in 2004 I got sick and haven't eaten there or any of those other places since. I don't even mess with Subways. Better off sticking to natural or organic foods with ingredients that I can pronounce and know.

I love me a Big Mac! It's not my #1 sandwich in McDonalds but I still love it. It's in my top 3 McDonald sandwiches. I remember seeing that guy in the "Super Size Me" movie and I was just amazed that he was still skinny and he's still skinny 7 years after the movie. God bless him for still eating them Big Mac's and still being in good health too. This story makes me hungry. LOL!

Big Mac's rule!!!!!

I love me a Big Mac! It's not my #1 sandwich in McDonalds but I still love it. It's in my top 3 McDonald sandwiches. I remember seeing that guy in the "Super Size Me" movie and I was just amazed that he was still skinny and he's still skinny 7 years after the movie. God bless him for still eating them Big Mac's and still being in good health too. This story makes me hungry. LOL!

Big Mac's rule!!!!!

Good health?? He almost had to stop his diet several times because of health concerns. He also gained weight while on the diet, suffered from nausea and so forth, so I don't know where you're getting this he was in good shape stuff from.

The dude looks like a hippie. So does that mean that he has also eaten

25,000 orders of fries and drank 25,000 cokes in his lifetime? He may not

be fat but you have to wonder about his cholesterol levels.

They mentioned in another clip that he used to eat 9 Big Macs a day, but that he's cut back since he's getting older lol. They did mention what he has eaten in a typical day and none of it is healthy. Things like hot dogs and other crap. Amazingly though he's had his cholesterol checked on several occasions and supposedly it is good and he plans to keep eating Big Macs until he dies.

Good health?? He almost had to stop his diet several times because of health concerns. He also gained weight while on the diet, suffered from nausea and so forth, so I don't know where you're getting this he was in good shape stuff from.

It comes from that report, that's where I got it from. I can only go by what he says. Now where did you get your info from?

I remember because I made a point to see the movie as well as hear the reviews. :P

I saw the movie as well. He seems to be doing alright today. Where his future and his health goes, who knows but if he's happy eating all them Big Mac's then more power to him.

I saw the movie as well. He seems to be doing alright today. Where his future and his health goes, who knows but if he's happy eating all them Big Mac's then more power to him.

I don't think he was. It was just an experiment... Nevertheless what he became in just a month is insane. :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Size_Me

Archived