Some eastchester depot pics from today

trainfan22

Thanks!!

those buses with the sbs wrap are still in service its just that the buses with the sbs wrap on them are gettin them taken they will just will have the blue light at the top where the scroll i

those buses with the sbs wrap are still in service its just that the buses with the sbs wrap on them are gettin them taken they will just will have the blue light at the top where the scroll i

Very nice photos from Eastchester Depot, so sad to see these busses go, :P. And thanks for the update agopi, and welcome to NYCTF, I am pretty sure you'll provide some valuable information here, :P!

Why in the hell did you both have to resurrect a topic that is about 2 years old?!!?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

i never had a chance to ride the CNG Rts from command when they was on the B103 but I'd used to see them a lot pre 2001 when i went to downtown bklyn on the B41.

i miss a lot of them from jb lines pre 2005 era. especialy the MCI classics that ran on the QM21

Archived