Bus Stripe Stickers

4P3607

Here are a few sticker drawings that I made. They are the stickers that you see on the side of (MTA) & MTANYCT buses on the blue stripe/livery.

If you want to request, they come in 4 versions as shown below.

Version A: Regular (MTA) bus logo with bus number

801A.png

Version B: Misplaced (MTA) bus logo, with the word "bus" misplaced and next to the bus #. Commonly seen on RTS that have come from MTANYCT bus and are now at MTA bus.

8750B.png

Version C: Misplaced (MTA) bus logo, with the word "bus" misplaced and next to the (MTA) logo. Sometimes seen on buses, but B is more commonly seen.

8750C.png

Version N: Regular MTANYCT bus logo with the bus number.

801N.png

These bus sticker signs are made for putting in your signature, but if you want to use them for bus drawings you can request one, and if you want it in custom size (only in smaller size if you want it for a bus drawing) request or PM me.

Enjoy :P.

If you may, may I request a Version N Style but:

Replace New York City Bus with Long Island Bus.

Bus number is #1832.

Thank You!

1ee0d18a.png

Can I have version C saying:

(MTA) Subway 7000

Thanks, take your time.

01.png

Version "N" please!

(MTA) New York City Bus 989

Thanks! :tup:

02.png

EDIT :

Can I get version c #3441.

Thanks!

These are good!

03.png

@CS: Lol, I was about to yell at you for not asking me permission about making this certian type of artwork, but when I looked at it I realized it looks better than mine! The font is perfect for this type!

Thanks for doing them! (one major thing I note is that they aren't so pixelly like mine).

@CS: Lol, I was about to yell at you for not asking me permission about making this certian type of artwork, but when I looked at it I realized it looks better than mine! The font is perfect for this type!

Thanks for doing them! (one major thing I note is that they aren't so pixelly like mine).

LOL! I use the font I use to make station signs. I just copy and paste yours in paint, color over the other font, and type lol

Introducing 2 more things...

1734F_.png

Subway number board signs are now up for requests.

Note that I only have Akzidenz-Grotesk font & Helvetica. I do not have the font that is used on the R142A's, therefore I do not make R68A, R142A, & R143 signs.

They come in several versions:

Version B - in Red from the IRT (1) line (240 St Yard.

Version L - in Orange from the IRT Lenox Yard (3) line.

Version P - in Yellow from the IRT Pelham Yard / (6) line.

Version F - in Purple from the IRT Corona Yard / Flushing (7) line.

Version R - Regular - Number plate w/o any color stripe.

EDIT: You can request in 2 main versions: For signature or Avatar.

Also, I make LIB Orion V stickers. Note that this will go under the "bus stripe stickers" catergory and be labeled "Version N".

1636L.png

Archived