S53/s83

SIR North Shore

If you're going to make a mock timetable at least state that you are doing so...otherwise you're just deceiving people that there will be an S83 when that's not certain yet.

lol... I gotta admit he almost had me for a second, but then I saw the date on it and knew that it wasn't possible. :(

Don't worry, maybe that schedule will become reality within a year or so.

Look, you're welcome to help me and Via Garibaldi out rather than complaining to us. You're going to have to put in some actual work if you want this to become reality.

I agree... You and I have both talked to the (MTA) about this and we've written to officials as well. SIR North could do the same if he really wants the S83 to become reality.

I thought it (this thread) was a further extension of the discussions checkmate & via were having about a 53 LTD variant..... had I not known anything about that, I would've said some'n similar to what LRG is sayin... which is a valid point.....

I wasn't duped, or what they call "rickrolled" by this, simply b/c there was no text (commentary) below the actual image.... no thoughts, questions, discussion, nothin.... just a pic.....

....but what's the deal with this thread right now; tryna figure out what checkmate's post is in reference to.... Who's complaining....

I thought it (this thread) was a further extension of the discussions checkmate & via were having about a 53 LTD variant..... had I not known anything about that, I would've said some'n similar to what LRG is sayin... which is a valid point.....

I wasn't duped, or what they call "rickrolled" by this, simply b/c there was no text (commentary) below the actual image.... no thoughts, questions, discussion, nothin.... just a pic.....

....but what's the deal with this thread right now; tryna figure out what checkmate's post is in reference to.... Who's complaining....

SIR North Shore. He keeps on complaining about the lack of the S83, but he hasn't actually done anything to get it implemented, like Via Garibaldi and myself have been doing.

I mean, we already "broke the ice", so to speak by attending the hearing and getting all of the contacts together. Even if he can't attend the meetings, he can write emails to those people.

SIR North Shore. He keeps on complaining about the lack of the S83, but he hasn't actually done anything to get it implemented, like Via Garibaldi and myself have been doing.

I mean, we already "broke the ice", so to speak by attending the hearing and getting all of the contacts together. Even if he can't attend the meetings, he can write emails to those people.

I see.... thanks for the explanation.

Archived