Some Retiring batch Orion V CNG's, 3607 in the Rockaways & more

4P3607

Haha, Korea's all sunny right now! And there's no need to refer Orion 5s as "retiring batch" and "non-retiring batch," they will all be eradicated by the C40LFs anyway. Nevertheless, negative-:tdown: (equals :tup:)

Lol... and wow I thought they were keeping a few of those buses.

btw: you could have said "upside-down :tdown:" lol.

Not bad except for that shot of 3750, which appears to overexposed on the nose because of the angle you took with a side significantly in the shade.

As for that 801, you don't hunt for it, it hunts for you.

Well I only took that pic of 3750 because It looked weird w/o an MTA logo infront. I guess its just not one of my better ones :).

Nice pics!! What camera do you have? I have a Sony Cybershot.

Kodak EasyShare M532. I know it sucks lol. (btw I played around with the settings so the next batch of pics should be better quality.)

(also note all the shots were by accident taken in 1600 ISO B)).

Nice pics. :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

It'll suck when I wont see Orion V CNG's on LIB or ex-QSC next time I go to NY. It'll probably be all Hybrid and not so much Orion V CNG same way it was in 2010 with the GBL Orions. Also, I can't believe they are still using R38's. I hate those cars so much and they could've at least left the R36WF redbirds this long. At least they run the R42, R44, and R46 which are my favorites.

It'll suck when I wont see Orion V CNG's on LIB or ex-QSC next time I go to NY. It'll probably be all Hybrid and not so much Orion V CNG same way it was in 2010 with the GBL Orions. Also, I can't believe they are still using R38's. I hate those cars so much and they could've at least left the R36WF redbirds this long. At least they run the R42, R44, and R46 which are my favorites.

Dude those R38's and R44's are retired:eek:

Nice job! I rode 9902 on the Q38 yesterday lol

Great photos!

They're still not treating 801 good though. lol

I mistaken that R32 picture for an R38 and that sucks the R44's are retired. The R32's I thought were a little better than the R38's but they still sucked to me. What are the oldest subway cars seeing regular basis service.

Sweet pictures!:tup::tup:

Thanks everybody!

Archived