T-Minus 5 Minutes

R32 3352

I bet you it won't even be that bad!
if your talking about the storm lol your a nut this storm isnt changing the track its on, its still a very strong CAT.1 so we are in for a hit that no one seen in there life times unless you was here for the 1892 storm or the 1938 storm.

if your talking about the storm lol your a nut this storm isnt changing the track its on, its still a very strong CAT.1 so we are in for a hit that no one seen in there life times unless you was here for the 1892 storm or the 1938 storm.

Very true. Even techincally being, a 'cat. 1' storm it so different in fact she so 'big' and sadly I am not talking weight/body size. Irene would be as strong as a cat. 2 when she hits NYC late saturday.:eek:

This is NOT the 1st time the subway has shut down completely. There was an 11-day transit strike in 1980, so the entire system shut down for over a week. so, this is the 2nd time the subway has fully shut down.

Apples and oranges. This is the first time they've ordered a shutdown of the subway system.

@jimmy: Don't act so blasé about this. A hurricane is a hurricane is a hurricane, no matter how weak.

Apples and oranges. This is the first time they've ordered a shutdown of the subway system.

@jimmy: Don't act so blasé about this. A hurricane is a hurricane is a hurricane, no matter how weak.

That what I meant. It was the first planned shutdown

This is NOT the 1st time the subway has shut down completely. There was an 11-day transit strike in 1980, so the entire system shut down for over a week. so, this is the 2nd time the subway has fully shut down.

And don't forget the blackouts of 1965, 1977 and 2003.

Archived