Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R188 7857

Is there anychance of saving a youtube video onto your cpu?

:cry::cry: I forgot to save my videos in my cpu so I lost everything!! :cry::cry::):( Is it possible I could save a youtube video into my hard drive?

:cry::cry: I forgot to save my videos in my cpu so I lost everything!! :cry::cry::):( Is it possible I could save a youtube video into my hard drive?

The correct abbreviation is PC

CPU stands for Central Processing Unit

Two different things bro

Yes, you can save streaming media (from youtube, etc.)....

Keepvid is good, but I moved on from it.....

If you have firefox, just install the FlashGot add-on.... no copying & pasting necessary...

When the browser detects a flash movie or whatever, a button in your browser automatically appears ("FG Media").... click it, select the movie you want, wait for it to download, and you're good to go...... Makes life so much easier....

http://flashgot.net/

I remember saving my own videos from my youtube account in mp4 format one time. Isn't that still allowed? :confused:

Rather than prevent people from downloading copyrighted material, they just remove the video outright instead of altering the HTML for the page like Dailymotion does.

A flash drive is very useful if you ever want to preserve your docs, music, vids, etc. :tup:

I remember saving my own videos from my youtube account in mp4 format one time. Isn't that still allowed? :confused:
Yes its allowed and you download it also!
I use the KeepTube Downloader add-on for Firefox to download videos from Youtube. Really handy imo, since I always download it as mp4 360, 480, 720, or 1080. :cool:

A flash drive is very useful if you ever want to preserve your docs, music, vids, etc. :tup:

I use the KeepTube Downloader add-on for Firefox to download videos from Youtube. Really handy imo, since I always download it as mp4 360, 480, 720, or 1080. :cool:

yup, I save all flash movies as mp4's..... I don't deal with flv's; very unstable file format....

In other words, if there's a video you really like and you know it'll get taken down, D/L it quick because all the 15 year old girls uploading popular songs is really pissing media execs off, apparently. WMG is a big sponsor of that attitude.