Is there anychance of saving a youtube video onto your cpu?

R188 7857

Yes, you can save streaming media (from youtube, etc.)....

Keepvid is good, but I moved on from it.....

If you have firefox, just install the FlashGot add-on.... no copying & pasting necessary...

When the browser detects a flash movie or whatever, a button in your browser automatically appears ("FG Media").... click it, select the movie you want, wait for it to download, and you're good to go...... Makes life so much easier....

http://flashgot.net/

A flash drive is very useful if you ever want to preserve your docs, music, vids, etc. :tup:

I remember saving my own videos from my youtube account in mp4 format one time. Isn't that still allowed? :confused:
Yes its allowed and you download it also!
I use the KeepTube Downloader add-on for Firefox to download videos from Youtube. Really handy imo, since I always download it as mp4 360, 480, 720, or 1080. :cool:

I remember saving my own videos from my youtube account in mp4 format one time. Isn't that still allowed? :confused:

A flash drive is very useful if you ever want to preserve your docs, music, vids, etc. :tup:

I use the KeepTube Downloader add-on for Firefox to download videos from Youtube. Really handy imo, since I always download it as mp4 360, 480, 720, or 1080. :cool:

yup, I save all flash movies as mp4's..... I don't deal with flv's; very unstable file format....

Archived