New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

Was in a news article somewhere on the bankruptcy.

I heard a few D4500CT CNGs were produced for an agency somewhere. It can probably be done, and if it can't then NJT will have to keep the CNGs 40 feet sadly.

MCI did have a D4500CT CNG demo made in 2010, other then that I dont know if they sold any.

http://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Motor_Coach_Industries_D4500CT

LADOT has D4000CT CNG's

http://cptdb.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Motor_Coach_Industries_D4000CT

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greyhound Canada could use them lol; they've been taking all the USA MCI 102DL3s that haven't been refitted with wheelchairs. (6000-series especially).

lately Greyhound Canada has been getting better with runs since they got transfered rebuild 102DL3's. Remember on line runs in Canada, not even bus has to have wheelchair lifts like in the USA. Thats why the rebuilds without lifts work well in Canada, saves them lots of money over new coaches.

"Naw, Orange has at least 50 Novas remaining. Just rode one on the 94 today. The real question is, why did GREENVILLE get so many 6400s?! "

Greenville got 6400's because they needed to send Nabi suburbans to other garages who really need them. Greenville needs mostly transits. They only got the 5200's because they were an all Flx garage and they needed  to be replaced at the time.

Edited by busdude2

Wow they got more than I thought. I heard 6430 is at Orange.

from what i heard yes. Greenville stopped getting Crapis at some point of the delivery. And as for Orange, they dont need more buses anyway. They have enough already, send those units south where they actually need them

Just spotted 6427 on the 6 via MybusNow

Just spotted 6427 on the 6 via MybusNow

Which means that #6422, 6424, 6425 and 6426 are also @ Greenville.

#6429 on the 81 to Bayonne on myBusNow which also means that #6428 is also a Greenville bus.

Edited by Juan833Blue

from what i heard yes. Greenville stopped getting Crapis at some point of the delivery. And as for Orange, they dont need more buses anyway. They have enough already, send those units south where they actually need them

Orange still has a bunch of Nova's that have to be replaced. So more Nabi's coming.