New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW...Orange is getting some of Hilton's nova's thats crazy..By now Orange and Hilton's Garage's should be 100% NABI'S

Wow 1440 is there now? I remember when that bus was the last Nova from Hilton with the "disco stripe" to get rehabbed to the modern "wave". And I was the first passenger to ride it after it was rehabbed. Good times with that bus, along with 1444, 1461, 1471, 1481, among others

Wow 1440 is there now? I remember when that bus was the last Nova from Hilton with the "disco stripe" to get rehabbed to the modern "wave". And I was the first passenger to ride it after it was rehabbed. Good times with that bus, along with 1444, 1461, 1471, 1481, among others

Yea its there. Its still in decent shape from the the outside & in. also rode 1133 again today. that bus is also In decent shape from in & out. it still even has the camera inside.

Guest timo234

Saw #5434 on the 84 just now on MyBusNow; another Market Street NJT NABI 40-SFW Suburban being loaned to Meadowlands Garage for a few days.

today on mybus now i saw a market st njt nabi on route 86