KNIGHTRIDER3:16 Returns with 7001 and 4815 oh it's True

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

THAT DAMN INTERIOR of the 3G I don't Aproove Why in the Hell they have the seats in the Back Like the 1800's Boy i can't wait until they put this crap on the Q43,46 and 88 these buses are not like the Other NG where you HAVE room in the Back, the bus is becoming to be a Epic Fail, But Great Vid KR

THAT DAMN INTERIOR of the 3G I don't Aproove Why in the Hell they have the seats in the Back Like the 1800's Boy i can't wait until they put this crap on the Q43,46 and 88 these buses are not like the Other NG where you HAVE room in the Back, the bus is becoming to be a Epic Fail, But Great Vid KR

u took the words out my mouth not forgeting the lost of theblue stripe in the front and the framed windows , thank god its only going to up. their are just certain thing you dont do to a bueatiful bus like the orion ng !

u took the words out my mouth not forgeting the lost of theblue stripe in the front and the framed windows , thank god its only going to up. their are just certain thing you dont do to a bueatiful bus like the orion ng !

The 3G's are also going to CAS, and QV as well as UP.

Archived