The nostalgia (M) train (a.k.a. (V))...

4P3607

...is running from Tomorrow (Saturday, November 26, 2011) until December 24, 2011.

Run times as stated. note the FAIL:

gsdhasdfghZfv.png

I wonder why it is not running on Sundays like it usually does.

Sorry is this was already known, I didn't see it anywhere else and also I wanted to post the FAIL.

...is running from Tomorrow (Saturday, November 26, 2011) until December 24, 2011.

Run times as stated. note the FAIL:

gsdhasdfghZfv.png

I wonder why it is not running on Sundays like it usually does.

Sorry is this was already known, I didn't see it anywhere else and also I wanted to post the FAIL.

it happens every year... they will never cancel it muahahaha

*Shakes head* That isn't a fail it's Greenwich Mean Time. It's a 24 hour clock so it still means 2 PM. It's a fail for you.

Greenwich Mean Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotiv.jpg

Honestly, does it matter if 14:27 PM is a fail or not? As long as you (general) know what 14:27 stands for, then it shouldn't be an issue.

FAIL for you.

as to the reason why the runs are happing on Saturday,Christmas is on sunday.

Stop making such a big deal out of it... so what if I was wrong over something, no need to start facepalming and stuff.

They apparently by accident put one of the times as military time. Probably whoever was doing it was tired :P.

Anyway, I was just stating what times its going to run start, so people know when it comes. Thats all :D

Guest lance25

Alright guys, it isn't that big a deal. The person typing the notice put 14:57 PM instead of 2:57. It isn't the end of the world.

But since this topic has already been discussed here, it is the end of this thread.

Archived